-
Posts
6 068 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
9
Everything posted by GoldRock
-
...on his chicken-y legs...
-
Yes. The next person will like Forester.
-
The 'ban game' doesn't count :D
-
Sure, I will - I think we technically are flooding, actually! :D
-
Thanks, but I already know - I just wanted a few opinions before I went there, if that's OK :)
-
I doubt anyone who gets the job can write with the same style as @skitee did. You probably are :)
-
Thanks :) Good luck, everyone who applied! (Did you apply?)
-
Yes, I applied on the day this topic was created :)
-
Great example videos, especially the second one! OP, watch that! :)
-
Suggestions for connecting the forum to the game
GoldRock replied to GoldRock in Suggestions for connecting the forum to the game Archive
Right, so I just played a 40 minute 1 vs. 1 against a fellow Railgun in Monte Carlo, organised in the server chat. At the end of the battle (I won, though it was a narrow victory), I asked him if he had Skype or an e-mail address. No, he replied, so I turned to the Tanki Online forum, and asked him if he uses it. After a long pause, he typed: "Forum... idk." So I told him how to find the forum, and he logged in with his main account (I had played against his second one). After he managed to do that, I told him to reply to the PM I had sent him, but he said he had no idea to do that. So I explained that to him in step-by-step instructions, and he finally managed to reply to my PM after quarter of an hour of my struggle to explain how the forum works: -_- As a result of this, I have a few suggestions I'd like to share: - There should be a sticky'd 'Welcome' topic in General. This should include the basics - what the different forum sections are, how to use them, and how to quote and use your personal messenger. - An achievement should be offered for going to the 'Welcome' topic, and players could be rewarded with crystals, along with the other achievements. - Finally, I'd suggest that each newspaper issue's Main Topic should contain a direct link to the 'Press' section of the forum at the start. This is because even when the Main Topic contains links to different articles, quite a few people think that the Main Topic is the entire news, and have no idea that there are a wealth of articles on the game for players to read. I think that these suggestions might encourage more players to use the forum, or to at least be aware of it's existence. Before posting this at the 'Feedback' site, I'd like to hear your opinions on my suggestions, and for you to share some of your own suggestions. This is so I can modify my ideas according to your views before I go to 'Feedback'. Discuss! :) -
The English Community isn't so big, but you're probably right :D
-
Earlier, this guy said he had got 916 kills and 0 deaths... -_-
-
...Flae99 collapsed with fear...
-
667 Was a full stop really necessary? Those are barely sentences...
-
Is this back on topic? I specially selected it from the first page, so it must be back on topic... What a stupid question ;)
-
You answered your own question... (My personal answer is yes.) :D
-
Finally, someone has offered our original poster a useful answer. Maybe it should be made clearer to players in-game how to use it (I wouldn't know how players would be told, for Shaft is the only weapon I have never bought. I might buy it someday on my second account just to be able to stand in front of some enemy Railguns and let them take turns to shoot me whilst I scope towards a nearby wall). Was that a better way than split's? :D
-
I don't think a sell bottom will be implemented. Not everyone would want that... :D Regarding a sell button, I would recommend that before creating these topics, you use the search bar in the top-right hand corner of the screen. Simply type 'sell' into it, and you will be able to see why this suggestion has already been rejected in past topics :) But welcome to the forum!
-
662! (Good morning to anyone in timeszones close to GMT :) )
-
Awesome! :D
Jump to content


































































