Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    I need help

    You have made 3 topics on this same question, be patient. http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=85346 http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=163658
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Gold Box

    Goldboxes drop randomly, but they seem to drop frequently in Silence, try that. Also, here are the clan rules. You must be 1st Lieutenant to create a clan & WO3 to join a clan.
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Rebalance

    Your welcome, Also they will be adding 3 new ranks ~ Fieldmarshal, Commander & Generalissimo.
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Accomplishments

    Why didn't you get a WB Avatar?
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Pic wars 2

  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Rebalance

    All of your crystals will be refunded. No, the tanks will not change there appearance. In a Russian news blog it was stated that it's happening before 2013. You will have M0 Smoky & M0 Wasp, but you will remain your current rank. ~More info here.
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Dynamic shadows

    It is out. <_<
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    Coo Coo And Crazy Unbelievable Photos

    These are coo coo, crazy and unbelievable. But there all real. I was scrolling through the battles on server four today and I saw this. :o How?!
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Accomplishments

    An image I made has been featured on the official tanki facebook.
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Accomplishments

    Have you accomplished anything on tanki worth sharing? Post it here! Leave a comment telling us of one cool thing you've accomplished. (For example ~ "Winning the wolf battles" or "Getting featured on the tanki blog." Feel free to share a link to a page or image. ~Swag
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    I'm tired of the Buy X2 bonus card

    I'm getting 50% DCC @ the moment. -_-
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    awesome battles

    You think that's good... this is better.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Parkour Contest Discussion

    Let me guess, we're waiting 'till Tuesday?
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    new problem

    He was loading... forever.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    DEAF PERSON

    +1 Go troll somewhere else.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    This mus be a joke!

    There's nothing we can do about it. Just like the rebalance.
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    The highest score in the history of Tankionline !!

    Seems Legit. :mellow:
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    i ranked

    But Lieutenants are cooler. B)
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    DEAF PERSON

    Hmm... Really Beautiful. -_-
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Daily Bonus?

    My last 4 daily bonuses ~ DCC DCC DP DCC -_- -_-
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Best choices AFTER the rebalance ?

    Fudge, I'll have M1 Rail. Splitter, I might start thunder-ing 0_o
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    A few days ago...
  23. r_SwagBoy110

    i ranked

    I'm about to rank up too, get rid of being a silly Warrant Officer. :P
  24. r_SwagBoy110

    DEAF PERSON

    Troll anywhere, just not here. <_<
×
×
  • Create New...