Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    DEAF PERSON

    Have some respect.... -_-
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Custom paints; By splitterpoint

    Uranium & "Cette Histoire" are really impressive.
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Dynamic shadows

    It doesn't work on Linux computers. If you are not on linux, go to settings and there should be a option for it.
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    DEAF PERSON

    Merry Christmas Max!
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Thanks to all the moderators and admin!

    All but one are doing a good job. :P
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    EPIC BUT STRANGE THINGS YOU SEE

    I was in a battle a while ago and I saw this Hacker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDXEcP7OuB0
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Whats this mean?

    Yeah, Very Impressive Tank. Seen those crystals? -_-
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    FederalBureauFBI

    Congrats!
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Hey, first time on the forums.

    Welcome! Suggestion, Avoid "Contaminated", "kilaz" & kmakanaka".
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Who has the highest rating standing?

    It would change if you use isidia...
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    New avatar

    3# is good.
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Windows 8 sucks

    You just need to get used to it, once you do. It's pretty epic.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Leaving

    Farewell mate.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    50 Red Crystal Box

    This has already been suggested many times.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    [FoRuM gAmE] Your Country...

    I live France because of French food. I live in 2013.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    A noob has more posts then wertweri

    Please stop making pointless topics. -_-
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    what server do u guys play on?

    4 all tha way!
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Online campaign

    For once, someone actually has a good idea. :rolleyes:
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    best weapon

    Well, at your rank that may be the case (even though it isn't) but at wo5 there are tons of Wasps, Dicatator M0's & Hornet M0's screwing around. You get tons of kills from them. Plus, they buffed the railgun for the re-balance. :P
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Why, why, why & moar why. :O

    I don't see how you figured that out...
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Answer the questions!

    1. 102 Days. 2. None. 3. Silence. 4. Carbon + Hornet + Railgun. 5. Miniclip.com 6. It's pretty good they way it is now. 7. My feelings are mixed.
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    [FoRuM gAmE] Your Country...

    I like afghanistan be cause it has a cool name. I like in the factory shed in Fort Knox II.
  23. r_SwagBoy110

    Pic wars 2

×
×
  • Create New...