Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    What was your daily bonus today?

    DCC, DCC and some more DCC. -_-
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Most expensive thing you have.

    My possessions, they're worth a lot. :P
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Bad Ban system

    All ages play this game, and trust me there are a lot of immature members. Yes I do agree that abbreviations could be allowed but the point is, there is no age limit for the Internet so young kids are everywhere.
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    Pic wars 2

  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Rebalance Protest!

    Please discuss this here ~
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    how does /vote work , discussions

    Others did actually...
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    how does /vote work , discussions

    I've used it Multiple times without any help…
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    [FoRuM gAmE] Your Country...

    (kilaz, you screwed up the cycle) I live in Canada.
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Last Movie You Saw...And Rate It!

    Set Up 9.5 / 10
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    I want challenges in Tanki Online.

    What? That isn't hard to do...
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    Friendly fire

    If you were going for a gold box and there was someone else going for it who was going to get it first and friendlyfire was enabled. Think about it. Would you shoot him in order to get 100 crystals? When gold falls, it's every man for himself.
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Lets discuss "20 sec to New year"

    Gamepiong, are you entering again this year?
  13. *cough* pointless topic *cough*
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Rebalance Protest!

  15. r_SwagBoy110

    What Are You Listening To?

    Macklemore. Period.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Last Movie You Saw...And Rate It!

    Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull. 7/10
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    Dynamic shadows

    Here is a comparrison I made from when it is on and off ~ (image featured on tanki facebook.)
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    Current Music

    Your life will change after hearing this ~
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    When the servers are going to be fixed?

    Are you having the problems on a windows computer? I find that I have problems on my windows computer but on my Linux comp, no problems at all.
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Greatest Movie Monster of All Times: Opinions Wanted

    The Amazing Spiderman... -__-
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    The Warrent officer pro

    Bro, your about 5% through all the ranks. Your not a pro.
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    [FAQ] Post a banner code in the forum

    It doesn't work anymore... and now its glitching out.
×
×
  • Create New...