Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the 300 Astronauts battle

    It doesn't matter what modifications your Wasp and Smoky are. If you get picked, you will have your Wasp/Smoky upgraded to M3 for the battle. Stop asking this question.
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    Read all of the above posts...
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    No, I don't need it. I was just suspicious.
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    If I enter with text on screen, like splitterpoint's entry to the earlier "best of" contest. Will it have a chance of winning? I know. I've watched that video 20+ times. His skill with railgun is brilliant. ^_^
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Well why didn't you show the whole picture? It didn't need to be cropped.
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Hmm.. that's suspicious. It appears to be possible evidence of power-leveling.
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    So commentary is needed? Be clearer next time.
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    can anyone test this site out for me?

    This thread breaks rules, I'm sure.
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    The list of pros i played with

    Who are you ?
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the 300 Astronauts battle

    Yes. You will have your Wasp and Smoky Upgraded to M3 for the battle. It will be taken back to original modifications after the match.
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the 300 Astronauts battle

    I'm in, for sure. :)
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    MATHS IS SOO ANNOYING

    Math can be a paint at times, but Physics is worse.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Update 153

    Nobody knows at present.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    Happy Birthday!

    You should be able to spell the month of your own birthday. *October.
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    Contest "Forum signature!"

    Congrats! But really, a signature is supposed to be a small thing to put at the bottom of a post. His was a full size picutre.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    He's a guy. I'm a guy. NO. :lol:
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    Gold Boxes!

    Yus!
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    any country folk here

    I'm 'bout dat city life. Although I'm sure some epic stuff goes down in the country too.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    Crystals

    Kungur with a high fund will get you lots of crystals as long as you have a fast tank. Not mammoth.
  20. He's very busy most of the time and I don't think he checks his forum PM's. Or at least I don't think he replies to them.
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    A BANNER

    Yo, you should probably go here little homie.
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    Let's discuss the Best of guides contest

    :lol: Splitterpoint, I tried clicking on that video about 5 times. Then I realized it was an image. xD
×
×
  • Create New...