Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    Rank up party!

    Congratz man! :lol:
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Rank up party!

    I'm down...
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Are you a heavy drugger? 0_o

    Epic. :lol:
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    What to buy? What to use?

    Getting Railgun M2 and Electra at the sale. Then I'll have M2 Railgun, M2 Isidia, M2 Hornet and Electra as my good stuff. ^_^
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    How did you find Tanki Online?

    The internet showed to to me.
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Creativity

    lolbump. That's just a few...
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    This should stop.

    Same.
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    Some Games.

    Same.
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    9th May Discount

    Getting M2 rail, electra & tons of drugs.
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    THE GLITCH

    That is lag. Not a glitch.
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    THE GLITCH

    That's not a glitch at all.
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Contest "Forum signature!"

    HA NO. I made that, make something by yourself Hichi.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Your daily revenue

    Yo like nothing. I don't play much. However, Staffs get paid. So yuh.
  14. Wait.... You're a troll. 0_0 This can't be...
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    1000 posts

    No, you have 43 posts. The rest are pointless spam, like this.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    lolwut. o_O
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 11] Gold Box Pic Part 2

    Yes (350 in old crystals). However, it's only a screenshot. A screenshot doesn't take that much effort. Finding the gold is the hard part, but hey, you're already getting 1000 crystals from getting the gold.
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 11] NBA Highlights

    lolwut. I don't follow much basketball, but I know that Chicago's waaaay more epic. Pfft :P
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    [Official] Splitterpoint Fan Club.

    I created this before the rule was implemented forbidding fan clubs. Thread Closed
  20. Yes. In the official classifications, it isn't a medium hull...
  21. For some reason, it isn't classified as a Medium hull...
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 11] The Dreamer

    Hilarious article. (Sorry I didn't get a picture to you in time....)
  23. Really liked this one Sel. Great job!
×
×
  • Create New...