-
Posts
5 675 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110
-
Other [Issue 11] What if the English Community was a Restaurant..?
r_SwagBoy110 replied to hogree in Newspaper Archive
Thanks. :blush: -
Hichi's in FT now.
-
I knew this would become a controversial discussion topic.
-
Thanks. :P
-
Review [issue 11] Tanki Online - Recent Updates
r_SwagBoy110 replied to GoldRock in Newspaper Archive
Very nice, nice picture... :P -
First issue done. Good job guys! B)
-
Once again, look at your rank... now stop calling people noobs. :lol:
-
Heard it 3 times yesterday... didn't get any.
-
Acid... :o
-
Lies. I posted that on Behemoth topic a few days ago. -_-
-
:lol: I find this rather funny.
-
What the heck? You steal my image. Just like that. -_-
-
Yeah. It's going to be awesome!
-
I missed 3 today. <_< Here's one...
-
The swagged of Conan in his true form.
-
That's what I just said. Why did you post that. That was pointless.
-
Sorry about that. Don't worry, it will be released very soon. May 4th.
-
You're not a troll. At all.
-
Wrong. It's wiki-poo. Not wiki-goo.
-
Would you look at that.... <_<
-
Good luck... (dare devils...) ._.
-
He get's allowance guys, he probably isn't eligible for a job.
Jump to content










































































