Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    [!] Warning! [!] Do not do this! [!]

    Wut. o_o
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    NON Pony related music

    This show's your actual talent. Good Job!
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    You're a little late there homie... :lol:
  4. r_SwagBoy110

    Congratulatory post

    Congrats bro! :lol:
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player Shadow_Error_X has been banned for a month. Reason: Not stating who he is banning, for how long and not using orange. Read Rules --> 24.2 26.7 67.9
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    What's the funniest Combo?

    IKR, it's hideous. o_o
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    what am i doing with my life xD

    Aha, I laughed. Not because of the video, but because of the fact that monkeybum is going to get a ban for flooding. :lol:
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    Test Server

    Only testers have codes, because the test server is for testers. Sometimes its open to the public, but like now, it's closed. [ninjaposted...]
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] You Don't Say?

    "Space is spacious."
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki is a good :D

    Wut. o_o
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    Shooting enemies on higher ground

    You can do this already, drive forward, then back...
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Reasons

    Why is your brother an issue? :huh:
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    REPORTER SEARCH

    :o Thanks for making me nervous skit...
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    REPORTER SEARCH

  15. r_SwagBoy110

    REPORTER SEARCH

    I know that. <_< That's not what I was asking. Lok already answered me...
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    On one of them it's usually 5-15 fps. On the other it's 50-60.
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I know, I made it. :)
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    [Forum Game] The short story

    Sorry, no.
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Old one... Dynamic Shadows.
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    REPORTER SEARCH

    When do I actually become a reporter, conan?
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    REPORTER SEARCH

    Where did you see it?
  22. r_SwagBoy110

    REPORTER SEARCH

    Thanks! how'd you find out sel?
  23. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 10] Top Ten: Ways to Avoid Ban

    Crosby! long time no see, ._.
×
×
  • Create New...