Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_SwagBoy110

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 675
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_SwagBoy110

  1. r_SwagBoy110

    Why did you choose your tank name?

    Where? O_o
  2. r_SwagBoy110

    Lets discuss 'Forum Signature Contest'

    What are the prizes?
  3. r_SwagBoy110

    well goodbye

    Ok, bye! :lol:
  4. Well, it's not helping your popularity by making this topic. :wacko:
  5. r_SwagBoy110

    The most annoying Gun

    Freeze, it's diabolically irritating.
  6. r_SwagBoy110

    Why did you choose your tank name?

    I honestly don’t know why I picked this name, it’s very lame. But hey, whatever. :lol:
  7. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanks build with Lego bricks!

    Wow, not bad. :lol:
  8. r_SwagBoy110

    Tankmen jokes

    :mellow: :huh: :blink:
  9. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Fails

    A very similar topic was already created.
  10. r_SwagBoy110

    Server

    2 mostly. Sometimes I'll go and chill with my old homie's from 4.
  11. r_SwagBoy110

    Did you read the EULA?

    I did, I swear, for an Issue 11 article. :P
  12. r_SwagBoy110

    Did you read the EULA?

    No, you know if you think about.
  13. r_SwagBoy110

    Did you read the EULA?

    I did, very recently, for reasons I can't share. It's extremely boring.
  14. r_SwagBoy110

    i know this is gonna be troll bait

    Well, you're kicked out of our team. :)
  15. r_SwagBoy110

    Why we need cool people like swagboy11 my man

    I swear to god this isn't me. I actually don't even know who this is. Of course none of you will believe me, but this isn't me.
  16. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    That's the point. -_-
  17. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Homie, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes. I made dis a while ago...
  18. r_SwagBoy110

    [Issue 11] What Map?

    Hello Tankmen, This challenge is for those of you who claim to know every map! Below are three pictures gathered from three different maps in the game. Name each one in a PM to me, (SwagBoy11) for your chance to win 7,000 crystals! (Only the first 3 correct applicants will receive prizes. Collaboration among players is not encouraged.) (NOTE: The contest judge is not obligated to respond to every entry. He will only give the winners their reward by the time the following issue is published.) Good Luck!
  19. r_SwagBoy110

    [Tournament] Epic Tankmen

    I don't understand, but hey I'm in full support, since Armenia made it. :P 1. 2. SwagBoyTanki 3. Captain.
  20. r_SwagBoy110

    Sorry to Those Who Were Going To My Party

    You don't always have to rank with someone, my first 15 ranks where with random russians. Congrats man! :lol:
  21. r_SwagBoy110

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=163430
×
×
  • Create New...