Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ilia.ArchangeI

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Ilia.ArchangeI

  1. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Flare And Ice Clan.

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=220113
  2. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Truthteller's Articles

    Sure, just message me with the link to this topic and I will open it again. Cheers ;)
  3. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Because it's gonna take a huge amount of time to classify the heights of buildings. How do you measure their height, and what is higher?
  4. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Looks like 6 to me
  5. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Most so far is 10, pretty sure you didn't do that many.
  6. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    Whenever I get to it ;)
  7. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Truthteller's Articles

    Well I'll leave it open and hopefully you will start making articles soon. Good luck ;)
  8. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Truthteller's Articles

    You know the general idea is first have some articles and then create a topic about it.
  9. Ilia.ArchangeI

    creativity contest

    Closed, as per request.
  10. Ilia.ArchangeI

    babyqueen's Creativity

    Totally your choice of how you organize your topic :)
  11. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Video Requests

    I just figured there is no place for tankers to request short video reels and what not, and there are certain artists who provide just that. So without further adieu (unless you request them privately in their topic), let the requests begin.
  12. ++++++ I never had any interest in watching players catch gold boxes so I've never made any video of the sort, and not planning to ever do so. But apparently many channel with pure Gold Box reels are getting tons of popularity and I just don't get why :|
  13. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Creative Slogans For your Clan B)

    Well interesting, let's see how useful this will be...
  14. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Let's discuss "Facebook Battles"

    "Completed events" added.
  15. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Let's discuss "Shooting Range"

    "Completed events" added.
  16. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Let's discuss "Mine Hunt"

    "Completed events" added.
  17. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Let's discuss "Mammoth Rush"

    "Completed events" added.
  18. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Why don't you get your clan to make the biggest lineup or biggest pile up.
  19. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    Thanks Darky :D Took time to cut the song properly, and had to slow down the vid to hit the exact moments. Glad you noticed ;)
  20. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Everyone with I. !

    Me xD
  21. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

  22. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    How about player with lowest self-esteem? :P Cheer up buddy anyone can beat a record, pick an interesting one and go give it a shot. Most flags in 1/5 minutes is not even taken yet.
  23. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

  24. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Clan size according to star ladder is 6. Everything else doesn't count.
×
×
  • Create New...