Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Ilia.ArchangeI

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 957
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

Everything posted by Ilia.ArchangeI

  1. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    :mellow:
  2. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    I get my best ideas from you babe ;)
  3. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    For & Co :) ~~> Album
  4. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    We don't have individual public records. Fine -_- No, test. Yeah :L Even though you may be right, I'm not going to add special "test server records" because of some records that were fairly created there. The bottom line is its easy to create records with unfair advantage, whether due to physics changes or anything else, so the test server is excluded. But I was there and I saw 8, and the word of Staff counts for evidence no less.
  5. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    There's already a record for 8...
  6. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    Thank you all :D Was so awesome to come to that map :D
  7. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    That was so cute love, so adorable, I totally loved it and I totally love you <3 Thank you <3
  8. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    You were late for your booked time, now please book the next session at least 24 hours in advance. As some people may not know, we are busy and we have lives to lead. School, work, personal projects take priority over tanki things, so we must know our schedule in advance.
  9. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

  10. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

  11. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Honestly with that mindset all records should have 50 sub records. That's why we don't do map-specific or equipment-specific records. This is a lame record, but it still is one, because it has not been taken by anyone else. I guess anyone is too lazy to make this record decent. As far as your suggestion, that is by far the best way to make this an epic record. Again, it's easy to do so with no opposition, so the validity of other records comes into question. What if most kills will be taken by a wasp-rail duelist? Will it count? OPing in a duel is much easier than maintaining a high D/L in a hardcore DM.
  12. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    See Jack's record, he also took 2 in less than a minute.
  13. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

  14. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Creative League

    Glad you took my advice on facebook and posted here. Amazing work, can't wait to see more.
  15. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Jack already holds that record, but since his evidence disappeared, I will have to add you :L
  16. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Record of what?
  17. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    I don't think that's absolutely necessary at this time. Some records have enough proof with pictures, and when two records conflict, we will just have to see which one provides more evidence. If neither, the earlier records stays, as always.
  18. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Northern Waters [ New Clan!]

    http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=220113
  19. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Training Game

    Not sure what is the purpose of this topic. All I see is an official wallpaper and a banner code (which you shouldn't post around the forums anyway). Closed until further notice, author may contact me.
  20. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Discussion Topic (Clan Logo A_K)

    But they stand out from the lot, for the most part.
  21. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Creativity

    Pretty close, but good attempt :P
  22. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Tanki World Records

    Hey guys I'm thinking of reversing the time records, are least for the Golds, it may make more sense. In stead of most gold boxes in 30 mins, we will do fastest time to take 4 gold boxes, etc, which will leave more freedom for gold box catchers to claim records. Opinions?
  23. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    For my love, sometime long ago :D ~~> Album
  24. Ilia.ArchangeI

    Rent-A-Spec

    :mellow: Sorry, busy Monday afternoon. He didn't set a day.
×
×
  • Create New...