-
Posts
999 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by felixbond
-
hey, jellohead, ever heard of an "unofficial clan"?
-
leave im' alone Canada. we all didn't know much of the forum at that rank. besides, it can be an "unofficial clan." just because he makes an unofficial clan, that doesn't mean its not as good as a real clan, he just isn't the rank to make one. and upon saying that, I would like to join. I am not around on weekends though, and can very rarely do battles. i'll send you a message when I can do battles, though.
-
change the name to "unofficial clan" for it to be legal by rules.
-
funny, my great-great-great-great aunt was on the Mayflower when it landed on America. looks like i'm exactly the opposite.
-
#1. flae, I expect more from such a professional troll. EVERY troll must have people who he blocks. go up and click on your name in the corner. when you do, scroll through the options until you get to "manage ignore prefs." from there you can block posts, messages, and signatures of any person. #2. selena, as a return of your little favor of blabbing, I won't clarify. mwuhahahahahaaaaa....
-
there is absolutely no way I could express how much I am laughing in words. except, maybe: bhvgysdfbvujhbgvid!
-
FBI keeps altering my ignore prefs and sending me "Re-" Messages. Not cool. the only thing the mods shouldn't get permission to do is alter ignore prefs. Just another reason PROVING that the mods have total control over the Forum.
-
nobody pays any attention to the archive.....
-
my god, what happened?!? I was in this topic, and all of the sudden I was unbanned! the mods love me!!!!not.....
-
the swordslands.
-
when I broke through the ice and became a troll..... this is getting way TOO MOOSHY
-
that's because you're like, a BILLION YEARS OLD.
-
I never said remmy was an alt of flae, I was talking about BackSeatDriver. read again.... and I seriously doubt remmy is your alt.
-
Lets discuss the Off-Topic archive!
felixbond replied to felixbond in Lets discuss the Off-Topic archive! Archive
as you all know, you can't post in the archive topics, but here you can post your thoughts about the archive topics. and guys? no posting those dumb "pointless topic" posts that we ALL know some of you guys do. post it like this: topic name: post replying to (optional): post: i'll start: Topic name: flae and remaine: post: its mostly remaines fault. trust me, remaine can pick a fight from ANYTHING. he never wins, but he fights (or at least trys to fight). -
he used the private character editor for that one...
-
to shed some humiliating light on one of the most loved players in tanki....
-
no kidding.....
-
go on with your merry day?
-
when you wish you could do "drugs" without getting involved with the police.
-
Say goodbye to the beloved golden days of tanki....
felixbond replied to felixbond in Say goodbye to the beloved golden days of tanki.... Archive
micro upgrades, physics, and graphics. no more cheesy game graphics that we all love, no more recognition by getting the money for M1, M2 or M3, and most importantly, no more awesome parkour. why do they ruin the game with updates? I like tanki the way it is...... -
you left the forum months ago. I guess monkeyburns poem got to ya.
Jump to content










































































