Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gazatron30

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gazatron30

  1. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    I found the first password :ph34r: EDIT: I COMPLETED IT!!!!!
  2. gazatron30

    TO Video Guide | Discussion

    I watched most of the videos, most of them either are on parkour, or copy from past videos...lol
  3. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    That right there was the sneakiest thing I have ever seen...very good job Raph!
  4. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    ikr, i have no idea how that relates to this
  5. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    what are you talking about
  6. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    I did what was implied, but for some reason, I couldn't find anything...
  7. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    The only problem I'm having is finding a "link" between the article about D/L and another article.
  8. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    i was being a little sarcastic here lol
  9. gazatron30

    [Issue 20] Newspaper Quest

    shhhhhhhhhh I just found this too...don't give everyone clues ;)
  10. gazatron30

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    awesome. devs are doing WORK.
  11. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    wait for a sale.
  12. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I can get 3 of these 4 when I get the rank at a 50% sale. Which ones? M3 thunder M3 freeze M3 isida M3 hornet
  13. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    you beat me :(
  14. gazatron30

    How do I make the Ф symbol on a Mac?

    Just as we understand that the phi symbol means flag as well
  15. gazatron30

    Your Recent Gameplay!

    lol yours is great
  16. gazatron30

    Which paint did you buy? (BRB)

    I have faith in the players.
  17. gazatron30

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    I knew that would happen...
  18. gazatron30

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    Congrats to the winners!
  19. gazatron30

    TO Video Guide | Discussion

    ^ Exactly... MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
  20. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] "Guess what country"

    no. TPBM is from russia.
  21. gazatron30

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    Nice...I got up early too to find out who won...still no results. xD EDIT: 500th post on this topic :ph34r:
  22. gazatron30

    Battle of Rusty Barrels

    i'm going to bed, i'm tired. I was going to camp out until the results came in, but...i've been up for 18 hours, so i will find out later i guess...
×
×
  • Create New...