Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

gazatron30

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 214
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gazatron30

  1. gazatron30

    Power Outages

    In the area where I live, they tend to happen once every couple of months with varying outage times. These are due to strong storms that run through my area sometimes (50% of the time) producing tornadoes.
  2. gazatron30

    Epic weekend!

    OH. MY. GOODNESS. Totally did not see this coming. PEOPLE, THIS IS WHY WE ALL LOVE TANKI!!!!!! :D sorry for the caps i'm just very excited for m2 shaft
  3. gazatron30

    Gold Boxes!

    This one was on the test server (i know it doesnt matter)
  4. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    m2 viking is awesome...
  5. gazatron30

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    This needs to be done in a spoiler so whoever hears the music will be tearing their headsets to pieces...LOL
  6. gazatron30

    Power Outages

    Hey all! I just got my electricity back after a 48 hour power outage due to a strong storm that went through the area. The reason I am posting this topic is I was wondering if any of you in this community have ever experienced a power outage. If so, for how long and did you enjoy it? :)
  7. gazatron30

    Show us your Living Place

    Michigan.
  8. gazatron30

    25% discount on all hulls

    M2 viking here I come...
  9. gazatron30

    M1 Smoky - I need Tips

    Smoky is very OP at your level. The best way to use it is, for instance, you are playing at highland and there is a thunder on your team. It normally takes 4 shots to kill m0 hornet with m1 smoky. shoot the hornet once and let the thunder shoot him once before you shoot him again to finish him off. Try pairing your smoky with m1 mammoth and watch your points and d/l soar. I have a lesser ranked account that is the same rank as you and I win every battle with my m1 smoky.mammy combo. give it a few days and you will catch on quickly and start to enjoy it more.
  10. gazatron30

    M1 Smoky - I need Tips

    The smoky is meant for guerilla warfare. Try to hide and bounce back and forth behind cover between shots. Also, to help you further, what particular aspect of using the turret are you having trouble with? Is it aiming?
  11. If you can use smoky, get it m1. It will last you until captain at least.
  12. gazatron30

    Legends in Tanki Online

    cheap_plastic_flower and damn_slow
  13. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    smoky or freeze
  14. gazatron30

    English tankers club

    I'm from 'Murica
  15. gazatron30

    Best reward

    This right here is mine... M2 thunder and M2 hunter and cedar are OP at captain.
  16. gazatron30

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    You can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the show original version button
  17. gazatron30

    Tanki Online slogan — discussion

    Holy smokes. I don't find it hard to believe after reading 5 or so pages of comments...
  18. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] Don't you hate it when...

    No, idgac what other people think of me ;) DYHIW a railgun shoots you around a corner through a wall?
  19. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] What Would You Do If?

    Shoot it and make it into a rug. WWYDI I burned a million dollars right before your eyes after telling you it was yours...
  20. gazatron30

    [Forum Game] Yes and No

    Yes Do you like reading books?
  21. Type in 236, then 237 for amount of money. It jumps 75,000 crystals for one dollar in that spot O.o
  22. gazatron30

    Gold Boxes!

    Someone plays minecraft ;)
  23. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    get m1 railgun or m1 thunder. i strongly advise getting rail ASAP because it's really good as soon as you can get it. as for hulls, hunter is definitely better in my opinion. if you like better speed, take hunter. if you don't mid slower, get viking. Paints: get alien or save for something better
  24. gazatron30

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I buy ;) I was a noob during the WO's and wanted to try everything lol that's just me...I personally really want smoky m2
×
×
  • Create New...