Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

emrakul

Wiki Editor
  • Posts

    4 371
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by emrakul

  1. Interesting, which kits you noticed? Also, is it just me, or the current batch of kits is here for over 2 weeks already? Like, it was not replaced as usually, but prolonged by one week. I think I missed on the set of kits which were in garage starting from 19.3. :X Well, whatever is going on, kits seem to be added randomly, I can't find anything to predict which kits could come next week. Except for the fact that since longer time it's always the same set of kits. They are not chosen randomly kit by kit, but there is a pre-set group of kits which are always in the garage together. A list of these sets, it might be outdated, and can change anytime, but till now more or less it's same, and repeated a number of times. Last changes were bulldozer and ant, I guess. I'm not sure if ant is listed somewhere there. it's added. And of course gustav but we'll see what's gonna happen next. Edited again, added one set of kits I've missed. Bulldozer, Ant, huntsman included, also gustav is.
  2. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    Hacked double golds seem to be a good bussiness. They come in two, and often one is closer to you. Also, if you miss on the supergold, you are probably alive, with rk left, and less players fighting, which increases chances of catching it.
  3. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    Today, one of first battles I joined. Saw the gold, and ran for it, and when I drove through it, I took a screen. Just few seconds later I noticed the gold was not taken, and I actually drove through it. Then this happened to me a few times, gold just fell through me, as if I didn't exist. I probably forgot to show you what I'm made of.
  4. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    I don't know if you noticed yet, but Black golds come with "Gold box will be dropped soon" notification, while anything else comes as super gold, or player dropped gold notification :ph34r: Maybe you'll find this helpful, but don't forget - the less people know, the better for you. *Disguised player dropped golds come as "Gold box will be dropped soon" too, seems like I saw a first one now, got surprised to see a 1k.
  5. You can buy anything you want now. In kit, you are limited to certain turret, hull, module and paint. And the discount is often not 50%. Wait for a sale, and buy what you want, any combination, with any module, or multiply, and with any paint you want, or you don't even need to buy paint. This weekend 30% sales, if you can't wait, or you can wait for 50% sales sometime later. ;)
  6. emrakul

    April Fool's is finally here!

    There were 2 or 3 MU sales :D I'm sure, there were 2 50/70 MU sales.
  7. New magnum animation? :ph34r: That would match the explosion.
  8. Jam kit https://en.tankiwiki.com/Product_kits It is supposed to be like this. 1k gold per 10k fund.
  9. emrakul

    Kits vs MUing vs Straight-up Buying

    I prefer buying a kit at the rank it's unlocked, and fully MUing it. And yes, it's possible also for free players.
  10. emrakul

    Youtuber TO — UPDATED RULES

    I need to start refreshing then. 4985 left :ph34r:
  11. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    And that's why you NEVER rewrite nicknames, but instead click and copy. http://ratings.tankionline.com/en/user/blktop-kiev/ This one is easy to spot, it's obviously a different account, however, I've seen 3 accounts with exactly same rank, same equipment and very similar hours of played with certain equipment and in certain modes, and nickname had a bunch of i's and L's.
  12. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Looking like a FnF member cost you just 50 crystals :P Because I'm bad at jokes - I just made a XC battle, since this mode is mostly known as joke itself.
  13. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    XC :lol: Look at the gold, I barely took it. Then look at the kills log.
  14. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Not bad. 0 golds tho :(
  15. I've been thinking about it, cheking prices, comparing, and I don't know why exactly it's so cheap. Probably something between cheaper paint, while still with a huge discount. If you like at least 2 out of the 3 items included, it's more than just worth it.
  16. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Older picture from this month :D
  17. emrakul

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Since helpers can stand anywhere, it's a lot easier. If everyone had to start on the bottom bridge :ph34r: hehe Good luck
  18. emrakul

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Hammer wasp jumper and hammer wasp helper? Mind sharing video, in case you recorded?
  19. emrakul

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Anyone did the challenge with just 2 players? It could be possible with m0 wasp and magnums, but I'm interested in other kind of trick :P Not stacking them on each other.
  20. emrakul

    [CZ] & [SK] Czech & Slovak

    Ano, buldozer je po novom s M3 mamutom. Podobne, aspon mam taky pocit, ant kit je s waspom M3
  21. emrakul

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Bridges? That's gonna be fun. :ph34r:
  22. emrakul

    Gold Boxes!

    With wasp it's quite good, in case you stay alive.
  23. emrakul

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Text matters, image not. If you remember the old case with stinger kit more than 2 years ago, when it was added to garage at wo5 rank, with hornet isida picture, but description sais wasp m2. It had wasp m2. Either the description is directly connected with what it contains, or it's coincidence. And even if somehow it was acid, don't worry, they would not let you keep it like this. :p
  24. emrakul

    Parkour Survival 2018

    Thank you very much. Anyway, just to assure: For example, the setup is same, just helpers in one trick use twice a railgun, and jumper thunder, while in other it's 2 shafts and magnum. (Well, let's call it example :ph34r: )
  25. emrakul

    Parkour Survival 2018

    I'll repost my question in case it was missed :ph34r: (About the rules, which allows players to participate from second, low ranked team, but with different trick.)
×
×
  • Create New...