-
Posts
4 371 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Everything posted by emrakul
-
Viking is great and freeze is now OP. Just don't forget it might get nerfed anytime, but on the other hand it doesn't have to...
-
When I used freeze before this update I almost never met a protection, only if they changed it because of me. Today playing the first battle I met 5+ protections, I think later on I saw 8 or 9 at once. For me they nerfed freeze, since even with the buff, those protections make it worse. After that I switched to smoky, and at the end of next round I ragequit after 5 minutes of getting 80% of kills stolen by freezes appearing from nowhere. (For smoky most of targets were 3-shots, so after second hit it was easy kill.). Then I went on alt account to test out freeze at mid ranks. I have been playing with freeze on that account for so long time, it was doing really well even before buff, and now I did a bunch of 50-kill DM's in row. What else can I say, even tho number of freeze protections was more than doubled compared to past days, 26% is not an issue. I don't feel like it was a wrong move, freeze was topping just due to minimal protections, and this way people will use a wide variety of them (both turrets and protections). On the other hand, I think that striker and vulcan needs a buff, vulcan to the damage, but only a slight, and striker could maybe get faster rockets and faster lock-on for higher modifications, since at higher ranks tanks move faster and it makes it easier to escape or hide before getting hit. Also, I think I'm not wrong, fire and freeze cancel each other out, right? So you can still unfreeze your teammate by fire. About drones, I agree that they usually go waste, unless you hard-camp with rail or shaft and get easy kills while using assault, or trooper for DM's is also fine. I didn't try mechanic, but I guess these passive abilities you don't need to work for are actually good, having a upgraded repair which heals my teammates is fine, aswell as respawning with full drugs.
-
Freeze with M1 alteration is good just for flat maps, for ramps, maps like massacre :wacko: are nightmare for this alteration. Today I played a bunch of battles with it, but it's better without that alteration, except for some situations and maps. Moreover, isida will always hit the target, you don't need to "aim" with it, isida will find way. It can heal, while freeze doesn't, right? Isida is not meant to be the OP DM turret to rule all maps, which it was for quite a long time.
-
Hi Freeze is great even now, obviously not for all maps, but those close range, packed, where you easily meet new enemies it's amazing. Obviously with high pressure pump, without it the range of max. damage is just... ehm. Let's see how it does, especially with trooper drone. ^_^
-
I copied a wrong (not full) set of kits, so a few are missing, but other than that I got it right :ph34r: It was simple tho, as I said, these weren't in garage for longest period of time. And I was quite sure it's gonna be this one, since I also got right for the previous week, I was just late to post it on forum. I may post such estimated prediction of kits coming next weeks, but it's not really easy, since people can take it as granted even if I place a million of warnings and exclamation marks.
-
Cool :ph34r: Anyone interested the the flash at 3:42: http:// prntscr.com/jy1qtu Freeze OP OP :D More damage? For me it was already enough.
-
New drones :o Cost: 50k MU cost 3 mil, so it's probably 1 mil + 2mil speed up http://prntscr.com/jxomvn -> http://prntscr.com/jxondp http://prntscr.com/jxooby -> http://prntscr.com/jxooru http://prntscr.com/jxopoi -> http://prntscr.com/jxoq44 These are stats shown on test server, it might change a little, or completely. Looks interesting tho.
-
Let me guess, which kits will be added tomorrow in garage :P Please note it's just my personal guess, and probably won't be true.
-
A total of 138 containers. . Containers kind of till now, I might have forgotten to include a few of them, if I find them I'll include those next time. Anyway, it's really weird, I got 6x 25k, but 0 10xgolds, also, once premium for 10 days, but none 3 days.
-
That took you quite long :ph34r: You are few months behind... :rolleyes: You got there tho, single M3 > variety of M2's.
-
I agree that a lot of new paints are way too similar to old paints and paints overall are devalued. I remember times when for example zeus or other garage paints were really cool and "valuable", I remember meeting one, just one champion against me, whoever from old Noobest clan it was, I couldn't believe I got the chance to play with someone with it. Now, even tho there is a lot of new and great looking paints, people use to wear those most rare, for show off, instead of wearing paint for it's looks. Recently I got myself to play with a bunch of cool paints that were collecting dust in garage, well, so far it was just red suit and zeus. Many more remaining. And I don't know which to choose. Sad. To the examples, you can add Fire of Valor - Phoenix Secret of the Alliens (I hope the name is right) - Aero, at least in my opinion these are similar. About parkour vs e-sports topic, people still keep forgetting, that parkour is nowhere as close to the level of mastery as e-sport tournaments are. While in parkour, where most of time it's about videos, you want great recorded cool and impressive tricks, while I don't think, that anyone in tournaments attemps for 360's, or some super hard showoff shots. You want efficient, and good hits, you want to win the game, not be fancy. If parkour clubs were training certain types of jumps for hours daily, they will be able to land anything at first attempt. But who would ever do that if that doesn't even matter in parkour? If tournaments like Top Class will become more common, we can expect clubs start to practice way more, so they have advantage over other teams. :ph34r:
-
Please, remove this one, in DM there is nothing like score system, unless you want to make it kills*10 or kills*15 (new score system for team battles in matchmaking), which is just extra useless record. (Done during doublefunds, doesn't count for fund record.) I don't get why the 3rd record for ASL, but ok, this can apply for all 3 :X
-
I thought you mean thunder M2 with MUs but no, it's M3 :mellow: You are yet another player who got the insane advantage of owning a M3 turret at your rank and not using it. I understand thunder is not always the best choice, but it's one of the most versatile turrets. If it's not M4, I'd advice you to Mu it slowly. However, if you plan on ranking fast, then it's maybe better to buy a kit. As for which one, sorry, I don't know which one is best for you, since I'm used to almost each turret, and I usually go for microupgrades rather than playing without them. I'd recommend anything except for vulcan and shaft. Some of the remaining turrets can be very good, some worse, and definetelly not all of them suit each map and mode.
-
You need a screenshot to prove each of them, since there is no other way to do it. PS: And don't even try to include black golds taken during the black friday glitch :X :ph34r:
-
It took me just few minutes to find this topic, Russians have an updated list of all kits which were in garage, and with list of dates. It's easy to navigate there, ranks, kits pictures and dates is all you need. PS: As I look at it now, they are missing a *few* dates, like I have missed some too :D But that's not a huge problem. PS2: I checked a few dates, and noticed that from 6 kits, all returned back to garage between 55 and 69 days since the first day, they were available in garage. Once in 55, and other 5 times they returned within 67+-3 days :ph34r: At least something. I'll check more.
-
Kits are completly random, it's complete chaos, and there is no way to predict it. You will probably see all kits in garage within the next half year, or maybe few months, but that's not what you want to hear.If kits usually return after X weeks, you can assume, this kit will return within those X weeks too. I hope you understand it like this.
-
Nope.I think it is good idea to check what was the longest time for a kit to return.
-
So here goes any paint that is either available in garage for crystals (now), available in shop (now), and any paint, that can fall from containers? If so, the rarest paint is probably one of the recently added animated paints, which was NOT available to purchase in a holiday bundle. There were 4 new animated paints released recently, right? I guess, the more rare, the more valuable for you? (Old bundle paints can now fall from container, and moreover they were available in shop, so there are not rare at all.) If talking about rarest permanent paint, which any player had a chance to win/get, then that's probably Top class. 12 players from whole tanki... (funny thing tho, I thought it won't be permanent, only till next tournament, like esport rewards. -_- ) The next is Sky.
-
Result: If your team is noob, you will loose anyway. Will it pay back? Never. Worth it? Well, unless you want to fuel it 3k/10 min, nope. Upgrading turrets and hulls at ANY modification is 100% worth it. Upgrading modules to full is not worth it, maybe just few MUs. Using and upgrading drone? Nope, it has a minimal effect on anything you do. At least assault. It's made just for TDM with s support isidas. Mechanic can work out as a team module, I didn't try it yet, it needs a battle group. Trooper is nice for DM, I tried it with freeze, and it was quite ok. Assault - camp, camp, camp Trooper - DM energy turret, or as it was mentioned, clear base from spawnkillers.
-
Hi killjet. :ph34r: Top 10 invasion.
-
There is, just lukey failed to link it correctly. About mammoth one, eh, I don't understand how could forget that one. What can I tell you, it ain't gonna take long http://prntscr.com/jsfl0d
-
I thought all of them were. If not, moving to archive seems logical.
-
That doesn't mean old records done with XT should be removed now. Yea, would be cool if they could merge XT + classic time, but it's like this.
Jump to content










































































