Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

S.C.Y.T.H.E

Tanker
  • Posts

    942
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by S.C.Y.T.H.E

  1. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Gold Boxes!

    If there was a clan solely dedicated to catching goldboxes, I would join it.
  2. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzBv_v6zyFI Not a photo... I know. To make it play backwards in the end, I had to use windows movie maker, split every single frame out seperately (about 250 frames) save them in a special file, create a new project, and manually put the frames in backwards...
  3. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Secret Room

    If this is a secret room, then I know of lots of secret rooms.
  4. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Funeral Service for Crystal Drops

    What you said makes almost perfectly no sense. Crystal boxes that would have dropped are now added to the battlefund. So the same amount of crystals are given out in a battle. If the same amount of crystals are given out, how could this force us to buy more crystals? You are right, it doesn't. Oh wait, that's not what you said. Whatever. The reason they removed crystals was to improve gameplay. Players used to go to battles and not even play, just catch crystals (myself included.) I remember one stadium I went to where I had zero score, but literally earned 4K crystals just from crystal drops. Now crystals are given out to the players that try to win and help their team. It is much better now. Many people don't try to figure out why the devs removed crystals. They just automatically complain. You are one of them, I believe. snakey123's 123rd post!
  5. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Here's another goldbox in my Hunter M2, that I caught an hour ago. I wouldn't have gotten this one without hunters height. I was in a Generalissimo-ranked PRO polygon CP, so I'm pretty proud. Pause and look at my score at the end of the video. It proves that hunter can hold its own vs M3s. I was the lowest rank by a longshot, so many people were raging that I took it ;) Please watch, like, and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS60p6PrtuY
  6. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Gold Boxes!

    Another Goldbox with my Hunter M2. This one was in a generalissimo no supplies polygon CP, so I'm pretty proud. Once again, I wouldn't have gotten this one if I had been driving another hull, because of Hunter's surprising height. Please watch, like, and subscribe! Ive started videoing my gold catches, as you can see. Soon I'll have enough to create a goldbox montage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS60p6PrtuY
  7. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Custom Tank Paints

    This should be in Ideas and Suggestions. Moderators, please move it. This would be too hard of an idea because: Your computer has no files related to tanki online. All the actual game files are on a server owned by Alternativa in Russia. You would have to upload you picture all the way to Russia, store it on a seperate file away from everything else, and make it so that this paint could only be accessed by you. And this would have to be done by the developers. It would be too much of a hassle, and will never happen. But it would be pretty neat.
  8. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Gold Boxes!

    Good job! Ive seen 1000-volt in many battles, always multing until goldbox. One time I killed him right underneath a goldbox.
  9. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Yahyacool34 Fly-hacking

    deleted
  10. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    [Issue 30] Tricky Gold

    (Created after this contest ended... so sad.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxS2kJ4UYw
  11. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    Ultimate goldbox with hunter. Please subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxS2kJ4UYw
  12. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Gold Boxes!

    My most ultimate gold catch yet. This occured a few hours ago. Enjoy, and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDxS2kJ4UYw P.S. Think it could be a video of the week? It was the most random gold ever... if that Isida hadn't flipped before me, I wouldn't have flipped over so slowly, and the smoky/hornet who flipped me in the first place wouldn't have gotten underneath me. And somehow, he carried me perfectly, and I slid directly onto the poor fire bird and stole the goldbox at literally the last milisecond. I wouldn't have been carried so far if it weren't for the enemy smoky shooting me from behind, (Lookthe2015, my friend), and it happened that he barely didn't kill me. Hunter doesn't suck at getting golds! Hunter is lighter than all the other hulls but hornet and wasp, letting me be carried/shot farther. I almost assuredly wouldn't have gotten that goldbox If i hadn't been driving hunter.
  13. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Funeral Service for Crystal Drops

    You know that when I wrote this topic, I was mostly being sarcastic. Its actually sad how many upvotes the post has.
  14. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Photoshop requests

    Can someone just post a picture of a Hammer M3 /Wasp M3 with Inferno paint, in a position similar to this: I don't need a background or anything, I can do the rest myself. I would get the picture myself, but tankviewer doesn't work on my computer.
  15. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    Finally! JokerAssasin says something that isn't against the game rules!!! We should celebrate! :tank: :fire_r: :fire_r: :fire_r: :tank:
  16. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    It was too long. It must be 30 seconds long, maximum. Yours was 35 seconds. So it probably wasn't even considered. Next time read the rules of the contest...
  17. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    New Year Rank Up: Results

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsKpsMBijr4 Well, at least I received a consolation prize. I wasn't expecting anything at all.
  18. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Account Got hacked

    Please contact help@tankionline.com along with some further information specified in the following link. What to do if your account has been stolen. Do not create a topic in the forum. Closed hopefully...
  19. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    The War Begins

    Violation of Rules, point 2.3.3 point 2.3.10 As was stated before, religion should not be discussed on the Forum. Read the game Rules before starting a topic. Thanks! Closed.
  20. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    This Can't Be Lag

    A moderator can move this there, I believe. But if you want to save them time and energy, you can just recreate this in the Problems and Solutions section, and a moderator will just close this topic.
  21. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    This Can't Be Lag

    This does not belong in Gameplay. Please repost this in Problems and Solutions, especially in this topic: Bugs and Glitches. I have seen Isidas do that exact thing. It is most likely a server error/glitch/bug. It can also mean that you have a bad internet connection and are not receiving signals from the server very well. But please recreate this in Problems and Solutions, where the right people will look at it and help resolve the problem. Also, you can read How to Reduce Lags, it can probably solve the issue. It most likely is a lag or error of some kind. Wrong section, Closed BTW, 100th post! Mods, close this!
  22. ^ These time-battles are ruining it. It is rare to see a 60 minute battle that is fair. At the end of most matches, the score is so unbalanced that its not even worth playing. And in 60 minute battles, usually by the end of the battle there are only 3 people on the losing side. Its even worse in low rank battles. If there is even one or two players on a severely losing side, the timer won't go off. This timer never does anything unless the entire team is doing almost absolutely nothing. And if the score becomes so unbalanced that everyone on the losing team leaves, then the timer doesn't go off because no one is gaining score. In PRO battles, you can set it so that there is a maximum number of flags, kills, or points. This stops one team from getting so far ahead of the other team. Now that this feature was removed from regular battles, things as much worse. Not that I mind, I usually play PRO battles nowadays. This timer only goes off if the losing team only has one or two players, or if it is completely full of mults. If you log into the game, and scan the battles, 50% of battles will have things like 8 vs 5 players, or even more unbalanced. This problem wasn't solely caused by time battles, though. This problem has been going on for a long, long time. Usually, once a battle ends, half of one team leaves, so it ends up around 7 vs 4. Then the people on the 4 team see that they are outnumbered, so even more leave. It ends up being 7 vs 0, and no one wants to join a 7 vs 0 battles. So eventually all the people on the 7 person team leave, and the battle is totally empty. When everyone leaves, usually in a about twenty seconds the battle is just deleted. This timer has definitely made things better, but it has not solved anything. I am not sure if there even is a way to solve the problem, without having some sort of match maker. But that isn't going to happen.
  23. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Texas Tanki

    Its 37 degrees outside right now, and it rarely gets above 100 in the summer. Unless you're in the desert, but most people don't live in the desert. The climate is very similar to Southern California, like the Los Angeles area, just a few degrees hotter in the summer.
  24. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Texas Tanki

    I am from Texas! I've lived here most of my life, in Austin Texas. Its the best city and the best state. Period.
  25. S.C.Y.T.H.E

    Omg pakrour

    Ok then.
×
×
  • Create New...