Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. ATHENA123

    Best guns and best paints

    Firebird, inferno
  2. ATHENA123

    What to buy? Which is better?

    ^ tundra is better
  3. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Would You Rather?

    Pizza. WYR cod or flounder?
  4. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] "Guess what country"

    No TBM is from england
  5. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    No HYE Had bison tartar?
  6. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Yes and No

    Never read it. Do you like food?
  7. ATHENA123

    What fuel does does our tanks use?

    +1. I'm going to go eat something.
  8. ATHENA123

    Tanki Down?

    If it's not a site change I'm gonna cry. Two crashes in two weeks? It's just not like tanki.
  9. ATHENA123

    Tanki Down?

    No.It is just like last week
  10. ATHENA123

    Tanki Down?

    Down for me :(
  11. ATHENA123

    What fuel does does our tanks use?

    Lol. Where did you get that idea? Wasp is smaller too.Sorry I accidently down voted :(
  12. ATHENA123

    And this is Considered an answer?

    Email tankihelp. The link can be found on the main pageAlso, avoid posting this in random topics please :)
  13. Extremely wll said. I couldn't agree more
  14. ATHENA123

    what is the age limit to this game?

    None. Only age recomendations. Forum and game. That's what a mod and admin said
  15. ATHENA123

    Your collections?

    This. Way more coins but still some stamps
  16. ATHENA123

    Favorite school subject

    Science is missing
  17. ATHENA123

    Math trivia questions from me and replyers

    3.1415…….. Irrational number
  18. I have nothing to hide so I feel safe. I did make a mistake once that got me banned. Over quoting without a spoiler. But I learned my lesson and obey the rules :)
  19. ATHENA123

    Question

    ^ that.However, I believe it must be a screen recording. Screenshots, I think, are disregarded
  20. ATHENA123

    'Mysterious' tank

    98% is what most say because he can be killed
  21. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    based on test server and what I have seen it is the best turret in the game. that is… if you know how to use it and handle it.
  22. ATHENA123

    What fuel does does our tanks use?

    D: I've been pouring all that expensive steak pureè into my tank and now you tell me I could have used potato!?
  23. Is 89-100% good? If yes I would be rich! :lol:
  24. ATHENA123

    Best Tankers on Forum

    I agree. In my province bullying of any form is a criminal offence.
×
×
  • Create New...