Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. ATHENA123

    Which paint did you buy? (BRB)

    Devs
  2. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Your the pro rank here. You would know :)
  3. ATHENA123

    What type of forum user are you?

    Uh oh. More nice then you said I guess I'll to for mod suck up xD
  4. ATHENA123

    What type of forum user are you?

    I'm nice :p
  5. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Sorry. I don't know but I think it is about 6 seconds
  6. ATHENA123

    How long does it take to Complete Tanki

    I've only played weekends for almost one year. Never during the week
  7. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Bought m1 today and made 2000 xp in 1 hour
  8. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    They are my friends in real life That's what ,,,my parents would to too ;)
  9. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    sorry i accidentally down voted :( yes my first sergeant friends bought me a ton of crystals :D
  10. ATHENA123

    The bouncing Elephant is back :(

    My pm was spammed all the topics were flooded and these annoying mults need permanent ban. Please help mods :(
  11. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Good idea.Any way, I just ranked to first lieutenant, my friends bought me a pile of crystals, and I can smell m2 fire in the air :D
  12. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] "Guess what country"

    No PBM is from uk
  13. ATHENA123

    Happy Birthday!

    Cool! Happy bday!
  14. ATHENA123

    Happy Birthday!

    I'm 13 today! :D
  15. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Guess the User

    titan_freeze?
  16. ATHENA123

    Tanki Couples

    Yes flae, we know. You will always be a troll
  17. ATHENA123

    Which is better/more effective M1 gun?

    Freeze m1 is no good for your rank. Viking m2 comes late so you can decide if you want m2, but overall I say no. Get 1 m2 instead of 2 m1
  18. ATHENA123

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever?

    Nope HYE had m2 fire?
  19. ATHENA123

    we play

    Edit: wait , it was you fc bayren munchen? :huh:
  20. i play 2 hours a day only on weekends. its almost been a year since i joined. Any way Nice article :D
×
×
  • Create New...