Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

ATHENA123

Tanker
  • Posts

    939
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ATHENA123

  1. Nice guide. I'm going to join xp battles with my new m2 rail and my m2 hornet. Thanks hogree :)
  2. ATHENA123

    teleporting

    Oh they have done this to combe too? Which other maps?
  3. ATHENA123

    DM is better than CTF

    this favourite too but they are so rare that i often settle for dm nice job ranking by the way remaine :)
  4. ATHENA123

    DM is better than CTF

    DM is my favourite
  5. ATHENA123

    Gold Boxes!

    Saw my first madness gold. Gave it to my friends I was dueling to fight over :) I'll post the pic later
  6. Agreed. I say leave it as is
  7. ATHENA123

    Moving to a new data center

    Don't drop my account D: JK :D
  8. Canada sounds accurate. They made me make cards and a box in my school up untill grade 6 :P Nice job!!!
  9. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    I agree.I got into a peek-A-boo war at the bottom of madness with my trusty hornet and I beat the viking
  10. ATHENA123

    [Issue 20] The Paint Desert

    nice story :)
  11. ATHENA123

    Moving to a new data center

    Sounds good to me:-)
  12. ATHENA123

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    And how they unlock so fast
  13. ATHENA123

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    I love how new silence negates the old blue team adgantage
  14. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Got m2 today.
  15. ATHENA123

    Update 220, 227 — Changes in maps

    thanks devs! one of my favourite updates so far :D
  16. ATHENA123

    Happiness is

    Falling in love for the first time. Also playing tanki for hours on end XD
  17. ATHENA123

    Anger is

    a cold, mean freeze
  18. ATHENA123

    Which paint did you buy? (BRB)

    Okay I seethanks
  19. ATHENA123

    Which paint did you buy? (BRB)

    So if I buy devs and they win I get 1 k crystals back?
  20. Ouch that has got to hurt!Well I sang to mine . In a play. Not by choice. But in the end it was fun just because of that.
  21. ATHENA123

    What ever happend to Godmode_on

    what server? I sent him a friend request to track his rank and he has been a field marshall for about two months
  22. ATHENA123

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    Or tdm. But those are rare compared to dm so yes
×
×
  • Create New...