Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    tanki is not working

    Temporary site maintenance, Tanki is back on. Closed.
  2. lordmostafa

    WHY TANKI !

    For some people it is up some not, please do as he said and stop posting :) As for me it is up ;) So it will be too for you, just wait.
  3. lordmostafa

    5-10minutes tanki closed?

    Temporary site maintenance, Tanki is back on. Closed.
  4. lordmostafa

    Famous Players OF Tanki Online

    Best Tankers on ForumClosed.
  5. lordmostafa

    Any famous players from your country?

    He means Tanki players :D
  6. I got 2 100 drug kits, this is how much I have now.. This is how much cry I have left: :mellow:
  7. lordmostafa

    question....

    Answered, please ask further questions here: Questions & Answers. Closed.
  8. lordmostafa

    Tank Towers

    Please stop making topics about it, this is the right topic to do it.
  9. lordmostafa

    what is your karma Rate (Ban rate )?

    Thanks :D Not too late, been here since Monday :)
  10. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Cities

    New York.
  11. lordmostafa

    Tanki World Records

    How did you know? I can't see the battle fund.
  12. lordmostafa

    improve my graphics?

    Are you sure you tried everything? Or just skipped most of because it is to long?
  13. lordmostafa

    parkour club "THE BEST OF THE BEST"

    Please read the rules of the section before creating a new topic. You need at least 4 members to start a new club. Closed.
  14. lordmostafa

    improve my graphics?

    Have you tried everything in that topic?
  15. lordmostafa

    Tanki World Records

    Oh god, how is that even possible O.O Well done guys, well done.
  16. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How would you know it is an XP, you just saw someone with XP, I don't have my drugs showing up and it is a CTF, doesn't mean it is an XP :D I know, I don't post my gold box pictures, I just thought of posting this one. Yup, I had Fire M2 ;) Btw, @Sky, this is the latest one.
  17. lordmostafa

    improve my graphics?

    See this: Stuff missing from Settings - how to fix. ;)
  18. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Salt.
  19. lordmostafa

    Lets discuss how we can make a parkour team

    Please read the rules of the section before creating a new post. You can discuss parkour here. Closed.
  20. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratz ^_^ @JustLikeReventon. Same reaction :D. Anyways, lets leave that, I am not trying to pick fights or arguments :) ....
  21. lordmostafa

    Can't change password or email

    Just go to the main page of Tanki, log in from there, and when you request to send a link, it will give you a link to Tanki's website instead of Miniclip.
  22. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Leave you or ignoring you is the mature thing to do? Are you saying that by leaving you there alone without saying anything makes me more mature? You are just saying that you are immature, I don't need to lie, I told my age and got accepted, you may ask why? Because my posts shows how mature I am, rather than the age I say. Meaningless? That isn't what the people that I help say =P :D I doubt that you know my responsibilities more than me, if I was here for the crystals, I wouldn't get accepted, never. That can be considered as an insult, kinda :P That is what I have been doing for the past few days. Also, as you said, I am now leaving you and not responding to further discussion.
  23. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    How would you know that I log in the forum 24/7? You must log in 24/7 :P I just like to hang out here, see whats up, I am actually happy about my new position, wouldn't you? Expect? Not that I am bragging but go see what have I done since I became a mod, even before, you would see that almost all of my 1900 posts are helpful ones, and I am still trying to keep them that way ;) Thanks buddy :wub: Actually I might went over board, but I didn't say anything, and I am sure 90% of those 99% of the people he said knew that wasn't page 2014. Probably the mods laughed at it for a bit, so the joke didn't completely fail :D
×
×
  • Create New...