Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    Continous Ping 999

    Yes, so you don't have the glitches.
  2. lordmostafa

    New Avatar o.O

    Closed.
  3. lordmostafa

    I can't see any ep of TANKI ONLINE

    Do you mean the V-log? You can see all the videos here: Video Blogs. If this is not the answer you are looking for, could you be more precise?
  4. lordmostafa

    Data usage

    Tanki only downloads it once. I would merge this topic with Q&A, but I do not have powers in FAQ *Facepalm* So until other mods are online, this is closed. Please ask questions here: Questions & Answers.
  5. lordmostafa

    Sharing accounts

    No, if you share your account you will not get banned, you will get blocked, which means you can't even log in the game, please read the rules of the game. Closed.
  6. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Rebus

    If in the first week of existance the game got less than 10 comments, it will be declared inactive and locked. This game is 3 months old, and got 10 replies. Closed.
  7. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Couch.
  8. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Don't you hate it when...

    No, I keep clam, and report if I can. I am not a mod, I am half a mod =P I am a candidate, so I don't have powers in all the forum. Don't you hate it when someone (which is a complete noob) calls you a noob :mellow:
  9. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Compliment Game

    You are not a loser (:
  10. lordmostafa

    Tankionline Talk Show

    Topic closed by request.
  11. lordmostafa

    Game Graphics

    I was wrong, sorry Gef.
  12. lordmostafa

    what you will do ?:D

    2.3.6. Publication of the information in which one may see the elements of calling for violence, war, terrorism, overthrow of power; extremist activity and/or mass disturbances; Closed.
  13. lordmostafa

    Still recieving servers are down mesage!

    Okay, see:How to clear your browser cache. How to clear your Flash player cache. Do them both.
  14. lordmostafa

    Rent-A-Spec

    My job (giggle)
  15. lordmostafa

    Still recieving servers are down mesage!

    Do you mean you can see the servers but if you join one, it tells you it is "Under maintenance"?
  16. lordmostafa

    Still recieving servers are down mesage!

    Have you seen "Developers news" forum? They were implementing the new micro-upgrade update.
  17. lordmostafa

    New Avatar o.O

    Archy's avatar =P
  18. lordmostafa

    Not Recieving Crystals Earned in Battle

    Are you sure that you have a good score and you are on the wining team?
  19. lordmostafa

    MU Speedups cheaper if you wait

    Amazing work guys, great update.
  20. lordmostafa

    Rent-A-Spec

    Just cleaned the topic a bit ^_^
  21. lordmostafa

    Which subject you like the most and why ?

    Math :wub: :wub: Also Chemistry and Biology.
  22. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Congratz buddy, I was in that game :ph34r: /l\ /\
  23. lordmostafa

    who wants to join a clan!

    Please refrain from making this kind of topics. See this: How to Guides for Clans. To see all the information about clans. Closed.
×
×
  • Create New...