Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. .مقابلة جميلة, احسنت .أستمر This is the Arabic newspaper, it has to be in Arabic.
  2. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Did you read the post that I did after that? I already know, I just thought of posting it.
  3. lordmostafa

    Continous Ping 999

    Try this. And see if it works.
  4. lordmostafa

    Which is better?

    Done ;)
  5. lordmostafa

    -Parkour Club "Noobie Boogie" [NOBO]

    Good luck! Go to your account, to "Invite friends" ==> "By banner" ==> get the part between the '"hash=" and the "&server=" ==> go to the forum, click the "Special BBCode" Icon ==> Click "Banner" and paste the part you copied. This is some pictures to elaborate: If you have more questions, ask here: Questions & Answers.
  6. lordmostafa

    Jamiester69

    Hoping all the good to him, and may he recover to full health as soon as possible, sad to see people like this.
  7. lordmostafa

    [Forum game]Truth or dare

    Can't be considered as a game. Closed.
  8. lordmostafa

    Where do you usually catch gold box?

    I have taken many golds over the months, all in different maps =P
  9. lordmostafa

    Which is better?

    ;) Btw, do you mean "Phone"? If yes, I can edit it if you want :)
  10. lordmostafa

    which is your best date? :P

    ^ And never will, it is better without having a girl shouting at everything you do :mellow:
  11. lordmostafa

    refund of lost crystals due to druggers

    Drugs are a part of the game, you won't get refunded, also, the drugs problem has been already solved, you can see this topic for more info. Closed.
  12. Please read the rules of this section before creating a new topic. You are NOT allowed to make topics on the forum to advertise about it / recruit members. You need to have at least 4 members, you can't make a topic for asking who wants to create a team with me, you can apply to an existing parkour club. Closed.
  13. lordmostafa

    Which is better?

    Please use the "MultiQuote" option next to the "Quote" one, so you don't post a reply to each post you quote. I edited your post this time, next time you can get banned for flood.
  14. lordmostafa

    Problem with screen in battles, garage etc

    Some browsers don't have such thing, also F11 is for full screen.
  15. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] "I Love you because..."

    I love you because you tried to be active on the forum these days, trying to make new discussion topics and reply in others, even tho I almost closed all of your topics (rofl), I still think that trying to participate in the community is a great thing ;)
  16. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    -.- I saw it a long time ago, I just thought of posting it here.
  17. lordmostafa

    Which is better?

    Tho the controls are hard, and because it is a phone, it could lag a lot.
  18. lordmostafa

    Problem with screen in battles, garage etc

    Use Ctrl+Mouse scroller. Scroll up while pressing Ctrl. Also, when you are in a game, press "+" on your key bored to make it bigger.
  19. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player has been warned. Reason: Flood/ using all text in color. Next time it is a ban.
  20. lordmostafa

    [AR] Arabian Players

    Elmotho3 hatha hady zeada ._. Wen el3arab?
  21. lordmostafa

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Any one else saw that Semyon has a space in his name? While you can't do that :D
  22. lordmostafa

    All map parkour

    There was only one map with week gravity, it was called Moon Silence, and unfortunately, it is not coming back. This was brought by some players before, like this. Please post further ideas or suggestions here: Ideas and Suggestions. Closed.
  23. I have been playing with Viking Smoky for quite a long time now, and I think it is great, smoky's knockback makes Rails, Shafts, Other smokies and Thunder's shots practically useless, and the critical hit is just too much, and with DP You can two shot EVERYTHING with a crit and another shot, also with Viking's heath it deserve more than 7 out of 10, this is just my opinion, hope you take it into consideration. You gave Thunder 8,5/10, while Smoky is more worthy of it, Smoky's crit is much more useful and powerful than Thunder's splash damage, also Thunder has Slower reload and can deal self damage when at close rang, and if you have drugs on, it can get really annoying at some maps, not the case with smoky.... I don't know if these ratings are going to change, but this is just some help with it :)
  24. lordmostafa

    Players and their Hobbies (Updated August 29)

    Waiting for more :wub:
×
×
  • Create New...