Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    I have a display problem.

    Your browser is probably updating it's self. What I mean is that it might got some new updates and the updates interfered with the Flash Player.
  2. lordmostafa

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thunder M2 or Smoky M2?? I need someone who played with both, I want something for all games. I know I know, I am 1 rank away, I only need 10K, I think I do it in 2 days.
  3. : ) Okay. I didn't say that to win an argument :P I said it because I don't want to get in one, I have more to say, but won't, because as I said, I don't want to argue with a child, also this topic isn't for arguing, so if you have more to say, PM, tho I really don't want you to.
  4. Look, no offense, but I am not arguing with a child.
  5. You can be a little nicer, and he can speak Arabic, also it is non of your business what he writes. May he rest in peace.
  6. lordmostafa

    I don't understand, how is this possible?

    Yeah also true.
  7. lordmostafa

    Grainy Graphics

    Can you please give me a screen shot of your "Options" button? The one near the red "X". Also try un-checking "Automatic graphics quality" and then enabling all the options that appear. Edit: Also see this topic: "Options" button.
  8. Please give more details and a screen shot, we can't identify what is the problem by just saying "crazy".
  9. lordmostafa

    I don't understand, how is this possible?

    Did you reload the page? You might have lagged for a second and the lag might have glitched your Smoky. It once happened to me, just reload and it should fix the problem.
  10. lordmostafa

    Money problem

    In what method you used to buy? When did you buy? Sometimes it can take up to a day for the crystals to get to you, even longer if by SMS, so please be patience.
  11. lordmostafa

    Parkour Pictures

    Nice topic bro, here is one :) Tho it is not the best :P
  12. You just lagged, you won't get refunded. Edit: Also you don't have a screen shot.
  13. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 13

    http://prntscr.com/4m3c6q http://prntscr.com/4m3d90 Gisimos playing like kids in a playground XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  14. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 13

    How dare GodMode say you guys are not smart? :@ Just let me see him, I will DESTROY HIM.
  15. lordmostafa

    Tanki Online V-LOG: Episode 13

    Awesome!! Sadly another 5 minute video :/
  16. lordmostafa

    DuckHonk Stuff

    Ohhh ducky :wub: Good luck mate.
  17. lordmostafa

    my graphics please help!

    Do you have some options missing? If so, see this: Stuff missing from Settings - how to fix. Also:
  18. lordmostafa

    For the pokefans! GEN. 6 STARTER POLL

    Never even liked it.
  19. lordmostafa

    Library loading error: Error #2035

    Also, can you give me a screen shot of it?
  20. lordmostafa

    Library loading error: Error #2035

    Hey bro, did you refresh? Or change the browser?
  21. lordmostafa

    Congratulatory post

    My first half a million :3, slowly getting there ; ) http://prntscr.com/4m14ga :wub:
  22. lordmostafa

    Loss of crystals

    Try, you might get it back.
  23. lordmostafa

    Tanker’s Day!

    Sales in on ^_^
  24. lordmostafa

    Loss of crystals

    You can check this topic to see if you can get your crystals back: How to get your crystals back if you were kicked from the battle due to server's fault.
×
×
  • Create New...