Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

lordmostafa

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by lordmostafa

  1. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Are You?

    Nope, I am an ordinary player :) Are you a moderator?
  2. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Sadness.
  3. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] "You are..."

    You are a footballer. (Maybe) :P
  4. lordmostafa

    Creative League

    You guys are great artists, keep it up, I really like your work ^_^
  5. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    Well, I made this picture all by myself xD I might understand :P I know a lot on Photoshop, it is just I don't use it, and I don't have the creativity :ph34r: BTW I know the picture isn't good :P
  6. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    Would be great, but isn't it easier to just write how did you do it? Or maybe even a share screen on Skype could do, but it is up to you.
  7. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    Can I waste your time, and ask you how did you do it? Please? The shadows, contrast, levels and color balance, not a detailed explanation, just a basic idea, I won't use it, just wanna know ^_^, if you can, send them by PM :)
  8. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    Tho I have to admit, you can make so damn good pictures :D And that Shaft, wow, I think that red lights look sooooo cool, well done.
  9. lordmostafa

    New Anti-Flood System goes live

    I know, especially for fast typers like me or any other player, but the good thing about it is that it is helping in a way, by reducing the amount of chat messages being sent, and thus helping the moderators like a player said above, also the name problem is quite annoying, since I have many friends with long name, sometimes it takes up to 6 seconds just for the name!! That is just ridiculous (No offense intended for the developers).
  10. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    I didn't quite get it, but it is probably because I am not a Photoshop guy anyway, but thanks!
  11. M2 M2 Thunder Viking :3
  12. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Re Name the person above you

    The_Happy_Lonely_Dude.
  13. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Associations

    People.
  14. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    I see sorry, but just let the game continue now. Lights on, I need to find the remote control for the TV.
  15. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    I know :P I am asking what kind of Photoshop skills?
  16. lordmostafa

    [CHAT] This Thread Is for Talking

    Okay :)
  17. lordmostafa

    [CHAT] This Thread Is for Talking

    Well, I just got a message from I_F saying to stop using it, didn't say why, but yeah sure, you can use it :) But not copy copy, just the idea of it.
  18. lordmostafa

    TankiViewer ~ BoxViewer

    Question, how did you make the tanks in the first post look so damn cool? :P
  19. lordmostafa

    Railgun and Hornet m2 kit?

    Me too :D When responding to a post of mine, please quote the post, so I get a notification and see it :)
  20. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    Lights off, not an appropriate scene for children. When responding to a post of mine, please quote the post, so I get a notification and see it :)
  21. lordmostafa

    Railgun and Hornet m2 kit?

    You never know what the Dev's are hiding for us, you will be able to see the new kits soon, maybe this month. Also, next time please ask your questions here:Questions & Answers. :) When responding to a post of mine, please quote the post, so I get a notification and see it :)
  22. I really really love the V-log, but there is something completely wrong with it, it is short, we wait 7 days burning from the inside and when it is finally out, it is 5 minutes -_-, that is just not fair towards us, either you make it longer, or you make it 2 in a week :/, Please?
  23. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] Light ON, Light OFF

    Lights on, we are in real life, there are no firebirds. When responding to a post of mine, please quote the post, so I get a notification and see it :)
  24. lordmostafa

    [Forum Game] "You are..."

    You are a human.
×
×
  • Create New...