-
Posts
5 253 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by lordmostafa
-
Change your browser, use Opera or Firefox. Chromium-based browsers aren't that good.
-
Sorry, wrong topic.
-
See guys, you just need a good combo, a good drug using strategy and you can win all day long ;) There is nothing wrong with this update, I enjoyed this drug war far more the the 123 drug wars.
-
Lol, you are s funny :lol: But so serious at the same time ._. I like that :D
-
Great! Thank you guys, Double funds is always welcomed :3
-
I am from Iraq, we do have banks, tho no credit cards :/
-
GREAT!, sadly my country doesn't have credit cards :/
-
Foul play happens when a player is hacking or trying to cheat, but it might also occur to innocent players, the developers are currently working on it, trying to fix the problem, if you get kicked while playing a game, you can get your crystals back, you just need to see this topic: How to get your crystals back if you were kicked from the battle due to server's fault.
-
LeL, where did you find that :P
-
Don't you guys LOVE Smoky? :wub: It is so great :wub: #SmokyM2OP :D
-
What browser do you use? The problem is that your cache is full, tell me your browser, so I might be able to help, the problem is clearly in your cache as in the picture.
-
This issue has been already solved, a new update called smart cooldowns is coming out in this month, more information can be found here: Open testing of Smart Cooldowns
-
Macbook Pro sometimes during gameplay it opens stuff from toolbar, how to fix?
lordmostafa replied to xTinCanx in Archive
Try going to the program and looking at the settings, to see if one of the settings is making it work on its own. If you could tell us what are the programs, that would be great. -
Just like the re-balance, almost 200 dislikes, but then, everyone loved it.
-
Then why do you drug? Isn't it for the power of being able to kill with out doing anything?
-
Pro games you can't use supplies at all, normal games you can, but in a different way.
-
There is already something called Spectator mode, it is only available to Chat moderators, Commentators and a few more players.
-
I do have drugs, plenty actually, but I just prefer not to use them to get kills without any skill involved, or just to pawn other small ranked player :)
-
Why does everyone think Arabic people are the biggest buyers and druggers <_<? Atleast I am not.
-
Because only the generalissimos have 50k each :/
-
Servers 5 and 6 don't need one.
-
High rank? Huh, I join a game which is at my rank (My rank is the highest) and all I can see are drugging kit guys, each Polygon DM has ATLEASTE 3 drugging kit guys, which is just ridiculous.
-
Join either server 5 or 6, servers 1 and 2 are for official testers only.
-
It was, now only a few forum administrators have it enabled, one of them is @Yele, it was disabled for unknown reasons by the Dev's.
Jump to content



























































