-
Posts
5 253 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by lordmostafa
-
OK firstly, I would like to clear a misconception. No two separate computers can have the same IP, it's impossible. An IP defines a computer. You can't have two computer acquiring the same IP just like you can't have two humans having the exact same name - doesn't work. And if two computers did have the same IP, they both wouldn't be able to connect to the Internet. Secondly, his issue is not due to Internet speed. I know that because me and my brother have less than decent Internet, yet we can easily play together. The fact that this happened a few months ago, means something triggered such issue. Do you recall ANYTHING that might have caused this? Just remember the last thing you did before this happened.
-
What's odd? I find it normal ._. I already went through candidacy, why go through it again?
-
Thank you! But I was a mod before, so I didn't need any candidacy :p
-
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! Look at the nub that's talking!
-
As part of the Beta Test, You will become privy to certain Confidential Information regarding the Game. This Confidential Information shall be held in strict confidence and shall not be disseminated or disclosed to any third party without the express written consent of the Company. Without obtaining the express prior consent of the Company You are not allowed to: - provide the invitation to the Beta Test or access to your test Account to third parties; ~Eula Please read the rules of the game AND the EULA. Sharing (giving) codes is not allowed. And will result in immediate block for the account. Closed.
-
Gimmie it if you don't want ok.
-
Noob? By definition, that's me :ph34r: Pro? By definition, everyone else :unsure:
-
Duplicate. Closed.
-
I just really liked helping. I was active on the forum and especially on Questions and Answers (RIP ;() and on Problems and Solutions. So I tried to apply and got accepted. It was a really great time I had, with some bad times. But mostly amazing time till I had to leave due to studies. But now, being back, it feels outstanding!
-
Special thanks to S.N.E.A.K.S for the second Gold. As you can see, I said lets troll him then I got FPS lag and I took ._.
-
Sarcasm is not very helpful. They said that there will be some issues. You can either change the mission or do another one in the meantime. Thank you :)
-
Ugh, I really dislike when that happens. And to make it worse, it lasts for 5 minutes! That's more than enough time to flip a 6-0 to 7-6. I usually get so frustrated when this happens. Thankfully, a lot of the times the other team stops, although they might cap a flag before realizing, but certainly better than taking over.
-
Float like a Butterfly .. Sting like a Bee .... MUHAMMAD ALI .. RIP
lordmostafa replied to Bydo in Archive
Rest in peace, king. -
Coool! Can't wait :p And the game starts exactly after my exams :D
-
I count 14, the record is 16.
-
I BELEIVEEE!!! (at 3:35)
-
Ban-related records are not accepted.
-
Just proof on how poor the level of skill these days: 0% And am not even a good at 1-1... PS: He joined at the begenning of the battle, we both had 0 score and flags, and he didn't even manage to shoot me once. PPS: He is a Rail Wasp M3 with Forester.
-
I lagged a bit ok, which made me miss a lot of shots, but we still won :p GG Darko <3
-
And.... Am just lucky with these xD
-
Sorry to hear that man. RIP.
-
Gratz Coop (Can I call you Coop? xD)
-
Good luck :)
-
Jwimmer explained this part fairly well. So I don't think I need to explain it again. If everything in this game is to be earned, then the company will go bankrupt. Buyers are keeping this game alive. Moreover, have you seen what other online games have? They give SOOO MANY real advantages for buyers, Tanki is simply a billion times better. I had the paint Helper for quite a few months. It has 18% against everything, and I gotta say, it's nothing :P Not that I don't like it or that I don't want the paint, but I am just saying, 18% (3% more than Premium paint) is basically nothing. It doesn't help much against higher tiers. But maybe it's a bit of an advantage at very low ranks (Warrant Officer 1 or less). So that's not a big advantage generally :) I already explained the earning thing. Hope this clears out things. Tanki is a company, and a company needs money to prosper. And by these little things they gather money to continue providing awesome features and most importantly, keeping the game running :)
Jump to content


































































