Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

HaloScorpionV2

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 492
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaloScorpionV2

  1. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I was am planning to get Hammer m3, but I want to try new turrets. It gets boring using the same stuff all the time, so I may not upgrade from m2 to m3. (It's also very expensive). Turrets that are on my list to buy, and are currently m0 or m1, are Rail m0 and Thunder m1. I was thinking of getting either of them to m3, what do you guys think?
  2. I'm VERY creative ok? ^_^ Happy Holidays! :wub:
  3. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rico m3. Hunter, you need another hull. Twins if you play on small-medium maps i.e. Poly CP Fire m3.
  4. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I played around with my old account, and I really enjoyed playing with Rail and Wasp again. My updated shopping list in order of interest: - Hammer m3 - Rail m3 - Wasp m3 - Thunder m3 - Isida m3 Thoughts?
  5. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Better than what? Vanilla? Yes. THEY SELL PUDDING AT BAKERIES?! :o
  6. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok thanks mate, I'd offer you Helper paint but it seems that you have it already... Well earned, my friend. ^_^
  7. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    "discounts will combine with garage promotions, product kits and discounts given for fully micro-upgrading parameters of turrets and hulls."
  8. HaloScorpionV2

    Ideas for Missions!

    Best scheme ever: buy crystals.
  9. HaloScorpionV2

    [Issue 44] How to Annoy Your Enemies

    I may buy shaft now...
  10. HaloScorpionV2

    Tanki X — Discussions

    This video practically proves that acxounts wont be transferred unless they apply the same changes to flash
  11. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I only use Vik m3 and Titan m2 for hulls. I have a good selection of m2 turrets, but they don't compete very well against m3s. (You can check my profile for the list ;)). Should I get Wasp m3 first or an m3 turret first? Potential m3 turrets in order of interest: - Hammer - Thunder - Isida - Freeze Thanks! :)
  12. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Roger isn't that bad, go for it.
  13. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ya know what? Wasp is a candidate for purchase too...
  14. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    But that's 36 steps!!! :o
  15. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hmmm... Ok, at my CURRENT rank and lower, I think I'll only get Hammer m3.
  16. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Ok sweet. What hulls would you recommend for it?
  17. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    "You should" as in I should buy it? I only play Poly CP and Noise/Rio CTF, so using a long range turret on a large map like Kungur might be fun! :)
  18. HaloScorpionV2

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I keep asking questions like these because I want turrets that require more skill to use...
  19. HaloScorpionV2

    Let's Discuss Product Kits

    ^Its not fair to bribe Semyon ok? :P
  20. HaloScorpionV2

    Ghost Gold Boxes

    I'm sure that everyone has gone through golds before. I belive the increase in ping is the reason, due to all the sudden "updates" to the players (supplies, destructions, hitboxes, etc.). I was wondering if there's any way to keep the ping stable during the period that the gold if falling. Thanks.
×
×
  • Create New...