-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
We just lost cuz hax :X Pro
-
Amateur Writing Club Skype Chat: [2016-08-08, 12:18:12 PM] The Overlord: Who's watching the olympics [2016-08-08, 12:18:19 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: not me [2016-08-08, 12:18:20 PM] beaku: You [2016-08-08, 12:18:23 PM] Anima (Drakon): Me, I watched some anyways [2016-08-08, 12:18:42 PM] The Overlord: rip me and drakon, only 2 peeps watching olympics [2016-08-08, 12:19:13 PM] beaku: But You is also watching... [2016-08-08, 12:19:25 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: yes [2016-08-08, 12:19:27 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: You is [2016-08-08, 12:19:30 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: Ik you [2016-08-08, 12:19:36 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: and you is watching the olympics [2016-08-08, 12:19:38 PM] beaku: You do? [2016-08-08, 12:19:45 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: you do do stuff [2016-08-08, 12:19:45 PM] beaku: You know You? [2016-08-08, 12:19:52 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: I know you yes [2016-08-08, 12:19:58 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: I don’t know him tho [2016-08-08, 12:20:00 PM] beaku: How do you know You? [2016-08-08, 12:20:01 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: only you [2016-08-08, 12:20:17 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: I bumped into him on Youh street yousterday [2016-08-08, 12:20:18 PM] The Overlord: You is a great friend of mine [2016-08-08, 12:20:24 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: I mean I bumped into you [2016-08-08, 12:20:26 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: not him [2016-08-08, 12:20:27 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: idk him [2016-08-08, 12:20:32 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: do u know him? [2016-08-08, 12:20:36 PM] beaku: Well.... Ik him cause he was in my school...... His actual spelling is 'Yu'.... But I change it just for fun... [2016-08-08, 12:20:40 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: i don’t know if you knows him either [2016-08-08, 12:21:01 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: Her tho lol [2016-08-08, 12:21:04 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: Her is so weird [2016-08-08, 12:21:10 PM] beaku: XDD [2016-08-08, 12:21:11 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: She is normal tho [2016-08-08, 12:21:16 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: i think she dated her [2016-08-08, 12:21:18 PM] beaku: She is isn't she? [2016-08-08, 12:21:31 PM] beaku: What about it, though? [2016-08-08, 12:21:32 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: No, is is someone else [2016-08-08, 12:21:37 PM] beaku: I haven't seen it in a long time.. [2016-08-08, 12:21:46 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: yea, it is somewhere out there [2016-08-08, 12:22:00 PM] beaku: I thought it married her.. [2016-08-08, 12:22:03 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: rumours tho, they said she’s with it [2016-08-08, 12:22:11 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: me and you don’t think so [2016-08-08, 12:22:15 PM] beaku: How does they know? [2016-08-08, 12:22:32 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: He overheard when other was talking about it [2016-08-08, 12:22:48 PM] R-A-B-I-N [Yisroel.Rabin]: with you [2016-08-08, 12:22:48 PM] beaku: Did they tell you? And here's a pic :) | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
I know, but I didn't win :x :lol: Okay joking, I actually would love to see: Another "Generalissimo's Handbook" The Ultimate Guide to Freeze (to complete the ultimate guide to turrets series) Ask The Community 13 (That's a lot of asking)
-
Why is the avatar beside NS's name hyperlinked to GoldRock's forum profile?
-
Cuz smart. I have 8, but thanks. Besides, we're not allowed to give them out on the forum. You probably can't complete the puzzle in the mobile version of the forum, now. There are no mistakes. Fen has been feeding me this truth :P Are you saying you've finished? :?
-
Also, in same section (History of the Game), it says at the very topic: "On 4th of June 2015, “Tanki Online” celebrated its sixth birthday. Throughout these years, countless events have taken place in the game and a lot of progress has been made. Players have enjoyed the addition of new game modes and features, as the Flash game engine was gradually updated. An important event for the project was the appearance of the Tech Support. This brought the game to a new level. The project continues to develop and details of the stages it went through and how it got to the stage it is at now can be found in this article." I believe it should be updated to '2016,' and 'seventh.'
-
They did indeed. Not a major mistake, but it's still a mistake. In section History of the Game, subsection Introduction of Shaft, it says; "The release of a new turret, Shaft, in June 29, 2011, created a furore in the community. The statistics showed that in the first 10 minutes after the release the equivalent of 3 Shafts were bought every second!" It should be "on," not "in."
-
We have a first place winner! The smart, the intelligent, @Fen-Harel!!! :D Although he cannot participate in the newspaper contest called "What's the Password" he still gets the answer before everyone else every single bingle time! So it's no surprise he'd get this in just under two hours. Congratulations Fen! Note: He probably would have done it even quicker if it weren't for my coding mistake(s) :X
-
Ehem, I was gonna give TX codes, but I can't :c Doesn't really matter anyways, everyone either hates or has TX already.
-
You're doing good, but someone's ahead of you :x
-
Please, I'm not helping, you do what you can.
-
It's not something you get, it's something you find :X Yeesh, if you don't find this, forget understanding the end. Exactly.
-
I'd like to give a shoutout to . Before I made this topic, I still had the whole puzzle half put out/set up. He noticed the fishiness, figured out the parts of the puzzle which were possible at the time and notified me with the answers perfectly. He already has received an exclusive prize for his awesomeness! :ph34r:
-
Hello, and welcome to a puzzle I created called QUEST. In this puzzle, I'll be starting you off with just one clue hidden somewhere in this post, and then you're off to find a whole bunch more clues until you find the 'final answer!' I will warn you though, this isn't an "easy" puzzle, it gets harder and harder as it goes. It took me about a week to make, and I hope it takes you no longer to get done. Or do I? PRIZES Okay, look, I am giving prizes, but it's not so extremely amazing, the prize is... my creativity (I know, right?). The first three winners will be receiving either a modeless spectator photoshoot or two photoshopped pics from none other than me. And for those who don't win, I'll probably do a photoshoot for you anyways xD The prize isn't the main part of the puzzle, it's just a bonus / a boost to keep you going. Anyone can have a photoshoot (well, if I'm in the mood). Let's start off easy, shall we? 1st clue I do allow you guys to help each other out in by discussing below if you like, I even encourage it! But please, if you got the answer, don't say that straight out. Good luck! WINNERS: 1st place – @Fen-Harel 2nd place – 3rd place – @CooperO 4th place – @darshancool 5th place – @DESTROYER_13 Topic approved by @CooperO PS: This is basically like unofficial version of "What's the Password?" (By @Shedinja) or "The GAME" (By Tanki Online).
- 201 replies
-
- 22
-
-
It's over $1000... :lol:
-
~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #103 ~ Modeless Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tankers in Pics: DestroyerPdox & linki777 Map: Wolfenstein (Summer), Rio (Night Mode), & Parma (Summer) Total Pic Count: 11 Total Photoshoot Pics: 1,426 --> Album <-- | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
$1,191, $1,191 down the drain in just about a week.
-
Just popped into my head.
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Ohhh, okay. Fixed. -
| [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
My life is ruined forever.
-
Four times on Friday... Often enough xD
-
You're the one trolling everyone with fake ones, please. And before, the whole RU1 was full of noobs saying - for modules. It's flood, they'll stop once rounded up. xD
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
That's what I did: ADMIN_Gold_Pls...
Jump to content










































































