Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Yisroel.Rabin

Tanker
  • Posts

    8 633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin

  1. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    :/ Most lame thing to win, in my opinion.
  2. Yisroel.Rabin

    [CDN] Canadian players

    I meant of Canadian Tanki players, noob. xD
  3. An Interview with the Most Interesting Man in the World Clickbate much? :P
  4. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    ~ My Photos of the Day ~ ~ Number #105 ~ Modeless Spectator: Yisroel.Rabin Tankers in Pics: SHAD0W Map: Bridges (Summer) & Industrial Zone Total Pic Count: 16 Total Photoshoot Pics: 1,453 --> Album <-- Warning, this tanker has ADHD for tanks (cannot sit still). | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  5. Yisroel.Rabin

    [CDN] Canadian players

    Where's le list of all the Canadian players? :c
  6. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Just tell your mom it was a virus pop-up. Won what...? How I read it at first: "Celebrate your right to a be lefty!"
  7. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    | [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
  8. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 102 of the V-LOG is here

    How are you guys so blind?
  9. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For @EternaI_Sorrow (LeIouch_Vi_Britannia)
  10. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    For :) Photoshopped version coming soon-ish.
  11. Important announcement I've been getting a lot of PMs lately, from players who don't want their nicknames history in the list. I am aware of the fact that many players change their nicknames only to stay hidden in the shadows, and when I (and my amazing stalking skills) find that players new nickname and add it to the list, it ruins the whole reasoning of the players nickname change. So from now on, if you do not post your new nickname, I will still stalk you and most probably find your nickname, but I will not post it just yet. Instead, I will PM you asking for permission to post it. If you allow me, I will post it, if not, I will not and it will remain a secret. On a final note, just to get it all cleaned out, if your nickname is on the list from before this announcement and you don't want it there, simply PM me saying to remove it and I will as soon as possible. Sorry, and thank you for understanding! :)
  12. Thanks :) Old nicknames updated. Alternative account added.
  13. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 102 of the V-LOG is here

    The new turrets don't sound to effective, but I bet they'll improve it.
  14. Yisroel.Rabin

    Episode 102 of the V-LOG is here

    At time 00:55: ". . .I also like playing HP/BP battles everyday. . ." I think you mean XP Alex ;)
  15. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    R.I.P. Orange :lol:
  16. Old nicknames updated. Alternative account added. But can you do me a favour and tell me exactly how all your old nicknames were spelled (caps and everything – e.x. it could've been spelled The.Ione.wolf, or the.lone.worlf). Thanks :) Sorry but your alternative account is not yet obtained the minimum rank requirement. Please post again when your alternative account has reached the appropriate rank. Thanks for understanding. Minimum rank requirement is
  17. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    For TFP members, just figured out.
  18. Yisroel.Rabin

    [TFP] The Flying Parkourists

    Congratulations to all the TFP members on getting their own paint, Phoenix! It's a big achievement! :)
  19. Yisroel.Rabin

    Congratulatory post

    Congratulations to Omar_Enze, katekizem, and all the others who got the Phoenix paint for whatever it's for :D
  20. Yisroel.Rabin

    ★ Tanki Online Wiki Hub ★

    Is Phoenix is an old or new paint? I just noticed it today, and I don't know whether it's an award paint or what not. EDIT: Okay, just figured out, it's for TFP members. I assume it will be in the Paints and Modules section soon ;)
  21. Yisroel.Rabin

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    I thought you had to get invited... And thanks :)
×
×
  • Create New...