-
Posts
8 633 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Everything posted by Yisroel.Rabin
-
| [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
Hello ! Player baty177 has been banned for a MONTH. Reason: Attempt of hacking. Reported to Tech Support for BLOCK Thank You for reporting and good luck!
-
The repair kit and Hazard are neck and neck! Who will win? Got a gold box in that battle for low ranks. Thanks to skeleton104 for dropping it, and thanks to Winter.Storm.Warning for helping me get it. ^_^ Hhh :P GGs
-
Errr... Sacrifices?
-
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Description and thoughts – The new paints So just to list off the names of the new paints quickly, there's Disco, Kaleidoscope (good luck saying that casually in a battle), Jeans, Harlequin, Sahara (cause Desert was already taken), Moss, and last and quite literally the least, Confetti. In this post Ii'll just be giving my opinion on these paints which will now only be based of looks :c So let's hop right in! Disco Available from rank Disco is a funky looking paint, obviously. I don't like how it looks to much though, it screams out "hey, yea, you, I'm over here!" to much. Oh well, I guess it's living up to its name. I don't think it's with 100 000 crystals, I'd say it's worth 50 000 even less. Kaleidoscope It's a cool design, but not for a paint, to much detail to be a paint. I'd put the description as "wear this paint and watch your enemies die out of hypnotization!" I think it should be even less than Disco, to be perfectly honest. Around 20 000 or something. Jeans Okay now this is a fine looking paint. Although it doesn't look much like jeans while your wearing it, it's a nice shade of blue. I like it, it's pretty cool. I think this paint is worth a good 65 000, based off the price of the other paints. I wouldn't buy it for 65 000, but I can't say I want any paint I like to cost 100, 60 000 is a good price for it. Harlequin It's the Golden Star for non-buyers, not bad though, better than some. It has a good price to it as well, 40 000. Sahara This paint is to plain for it's price, although I do like it :P If you're gonna make Clay 10k, this a good 15 000. Moss I heard people saying they think this is the best out of all the new ones... Does no one else think this looks like a moldy tank? 2 is good. Confetti Not a bad paint to be honest, although it also bright like Disco, but I like it for its price. Worth it. My overall faviroate – Jeans -
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Tanki, how many out of all the new paints did you just take a random image and pixelate it? :lol: -
-
If you check the original, you'll also find the characters names are different from this version. I changed the names because the whole point I used actual players as characters in the first place was as a fun extra, and since most of the players in the original have quit Tanki, I decided to switch the names to modern day players. Characters updated from original (old → new): Alex_Castillo → @Night-Sisters Smash95 → @tweezers super703 → @Contradiction code_root (Rabbit Hater) → @Remaine GoldRock (police officer) → @Issho_Fujitora
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Sure thing. Removed. -
Decode whatever needs to be decoded and you'll know what to do from there. Guys, this quest was made that you shouldn't need to ask me what to do (there is one exception, but that's for later), just do whatever a clue tells you to do and you'll find the next clue on your own.
-
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
If it's banned from the chat forever, it can be added, but if it's blocked from entering the game, no it wouldn't be added. -
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
So both are alternative accounts, correct? -
Nickname Changes, Alt Accounts, & Clan Tag / Name Changes
Yisroel.Rabin replied to Nolo in Game Discussion
Added. -
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Thank me later. Do anyone who wants Tanki to release paints such as Red Suit or Traceur, I doubt it will happen. They're simply special paints which should be kept special. -
^ Let's be more specific, shall we? In the Off Topic Discussion Rules thread it states: The following things are forbidden and will lead to a temporary or permanent block in the forum (and chat): ... - Advertising, posting external links (except popular resources like Google, Wikipedia, etc.) ... So.. yea. Nice site though!
-
Brings back memories, I remember getting up there with R3Z0GNATE back in 2014 when his nickname was still ELLE9191 <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iinwoIA0KY Not doing this to post the vid, just, y'know.
-
| [Guide] Modeless Spectator | My Creativity |
-
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Hhh +1 Get out le turkey! It wouldn't be special if you can buy it now :c It's just a regular paint. Think about it, if a paint as simple and the Blue paint was a paint which was only available for a certain period of time, everyone would buy it, but once it's always there, it's nothing special. -
Cool paint. :P I'd call it Cave.
-
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Special paints are meant to be that way, otherwise they simply wouldn't be special. Red Suit was available for quite a bit of time, not to mention it was available at 50% off during a sale. -
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I actually rather not. I want Traceur, but I want it to stay as a unique paint which only few players have. As for Red Suit, the whole reason I bought it is because it wouldn't be available again, I wanted something special. .-. -
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
Whaaat? :P -
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
-
New paints and protection modules are in the game!
Yisroel.Rabin replied to theFiringHand in News Archive
I remember that pic from the predictable drops update. I still never figured out why the DA is blue... I shall give my verdict on the update once it actually happens. I liked most of the old paints, so let's see. :D -
<3
Jump to content










































































