Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

trollface.jpg

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trollface.jpg

  1. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Shooting Range"

    Is it gonna be in parkour mode? Say no please (with dem drugs, m3 wasps will dominate)
  2. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Shooting Range"

    They'll post the links on Facebook in Tanki Online's Page on the reported time, try clicking the link and join asap before someone else joins :)
  3. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    Mia, I'll just invite him to that PM? Oops I'm not able to, guess you have to do it Mia
  4. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    Wow! Another FB event, but why not yet announced in FB?
  5. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    I am in India k B) In search of a proper one from months, tried using torrents but none of them are correct, I get errors and cant even open it, so if you can provide it :P
  6. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    ^ Even I need little help with that :P
  7. trollface.jpg

    [IND] Indian Players

    Indian k? Didn't even think of seeing GoldRock and Mr.Dreyar in the list.
  8. But only if I could transfer that to my main account
  9. No fighting fighting with me please,I won only in 1 account k?
  10. I did before anyone in my mult account filled with random answers. It got lucky and that's why at no.1
  11. Its announced on Facebook. My noob account gets a place in top 10 and no spot for my main account *facepalm*
  12. trollface.jpg

    'Mysterious' tank

    ~Deleted
  13. trollface.jpg

    unjust muting

    Try PM'ing a chat mod You can get The list of em here http://en.tankiforum.com/index.php?showtopic=184457
  14. trollface.jpg

    'Mysterious' tank

    So is he back?
  15. trollface.jpg

    Upcoming Sales

    Its 25% on turrets, hulls and paints on 23rd And the 50% off MU is on 8th of March
  16. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Hunt"

    it was edited on the post in which they had mentioned it'll be soon. -> https://www.facebook.com/TankiOnline.en/photos/a.222115967834700.52005.221587754554188/809817715731186/?type=1
  17. trollface.jpg

    Valentine’s Day in Tanki Online

    Happy about the quiz, but please don't say it'll be the guy with more likes again -.-
  18. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    I still have a doubt :P How did many of the players knew it was going to be in EN 11? I saw so many of my friends there and ended up being in the correct server
  19. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    At least the one with high rankers went well. :)
  20. trollface.jpg

    Rent-A-Spec

    Mia are you indirectly asking me to give to you?
  21. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    just start it already
  22. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    ^ This russian bug wants to participate in both RU and EN events -.-
  23. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss "Mine Maze"

    35 mins past...... I can smell it coming soon.
×
×
  • Create New...