Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

trollface.jpg

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trollface.jpg

  1. trollface.jpg

    Creativity By M-A-N-T-A-S-777 & Mantas.T

    Can I please get this logo which is done in pencil done with some hardcore effects and designs within a day?
  2. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    You can try it tho, but be ASAP
  3. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    aww! thank u dude, u'r awesome. BTW Can I please get this logo which is done in pencil done with some hardcore effects and designs within a day?
  4. trollface.jpg

    Eragon's Creativity

    aww, no problemo. Thanks tho
  5. trollface.jpg

    Eragon's Creativity

    Can I please get this logo which is done in pencil done with some hardcore effects and designs within 2 days?
  6. Can I please get this logo which is done in pencil done with GIMP with some hardcore effects and designs within 2 days?
  7. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    did u?
  8. trollface.jpg

    Battle Selection Problem

    specs on it? I donno what you mean, well its a Windows PC (Windows 7) and yes it is having some memory problems and is under going with a serious attack of Blue Screen which I will resolve soon, so do you think it is bluescreen which is troubling me?
  9. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    vnm.bavan79@gmail.com
  10. trollface.jpg

    Battle Selection Problem

    I am using Googel Chrome Yes I have some like, tanki forums, Facebook and thats it Some where around 18 months Hope it helps you And please try your best to help me. The way I get irritated mainly when I want to join some battles like XP where people join so quickly.
  11. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    :O Try a different one then. (Just a tip : Save the works from next time xD) Sorry if I am asking you too much, its just so much important to me
  12. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Thats seriously good, but the issue is, can you take of that 1M 'Peace thing' you can just add 1 (I prefer roman number 1) and M in capital with a little gap b/w both.
  13. trollface.jpg

    Improving the game!

    Will there be Gold Boxes falling in pro battle too?
  14. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Hey I needed a logo. We have sports day in our college and we have to create a logo for our flag, I would like a good logo from you, with no backgroud color (plain= transparent) Well the thing is it should resemble something (for eg:- peace, something like that) and it should include my class name 1 'M'. I really liked this, if you remove all the other things (text) and add 1 M to it it would be nice And yeah CREDITS will surely be given,s o there is no need for your signature in it(B.R.A.V.E) Would be a great help if you can do this before 4th Dec
  15. trollface.jpg

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    and says me nub omg which paint is that?
  16. trollface.jpg

    Battle Selection Problem

    bump!
  17. trollface.jpg

    Battle Selection Problem

    As I said I get am not getting this problem if I use the same internet in my Laptop
  18. trollface.jpg

    Battle Selection Problem

    As you can see in the video below, I am not able to play in a battle as quickly as I can (Eg:- Take something like Mine Hunt, I go to battle, I have to wait until that green screen appears and then battle again shows and then I can click on play!) No this is not my internet problem, I tried with the same internet connection on my laptop it works correctly, but as it heats up fast I am using my PC and this problem occurs, please dont ask me to clear my browser data because last time I did it will again take so much time to even go into a battle in Tanki as low caches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtHJOzLkQ54&feature=youtu.be
  19. Bought the Bulldozer kit which came out in my garage as a surprise today only! It had m3 thunder/m2 mammoth Just got a high promotion for my thunder from m0 to m3 xD Loved it
  20. trollface.jpg

    Tanki World Records

    457 omg http://prntscr.com/5899m0
  21. trollface.jpg

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    TOTAL SWAG http://prntscr.com/5899bt
  22. trollface.jpg

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    LOL http://prntscr.com/58958w
  23. Only if this offer was on when fortress kit was on for me, it ended up its 9 days and left me
×
×
  • Create New...