Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

trollface.jpg

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trollface.jpg

  1. trollface.jpg

    Predictable Drops are now live!

    People going to maps just to catch crys not to enjoy the game by playing, just fight with u'r team mate catch crys box go die
  2. trollface.jpg

    70% off Smoky!

    same here
  3. trollface.jpg

    70% off Smoky!

    Why do we always have it Russian timezone, there are other tankers who play tanki, and always the tankers in that time zone get a lot of adv. I am not saying you to not do it in that timezone, but why always in that timezone? you guys can change at least once so that others also enjoy right?
  4. trollface.jpg

    Halloween discounts end, but goodies remain

    >No double funds >_<
  5. trolljen lol Plz do a Reputation guys i mean the green on lol this topic is up for tanki wolrd records
  6. jokerface.jpg xD BTW A GREEN REPUTATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED AS I AM TRYING THIS TOPIC FOR TANKI WORLD RECORD
  7. trollface.jpg

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player King.Ghost has been banned for 79 years. Reason: Awesome Name
  8. aperaface waiting for some funny ones
  9. trollface.jpg

    [Forum Game] Guess the Paint

    Nope Next one likes Iribis
  10. like now u are the user above my post so i will fuse my name with u'rs like tromin tro from trollface.jpg that is me and min from u'r name
  11. trollface.jpg

    [Forum Game] Fuse Your Username With The User Above You

    The title basically explains it... Fuse your username with the person who posted before you. I would start but as you can see I am the first to post!
  12. trollface.jpg

    B.R.A.V.E 's Creativity B)

    Can u make me some art, but i just want u to make a video of it
  13. trollface.jpg

    Ads

    there will be like a info or ? button in the ad click on that and find a solution
  14. trollface.jpg

    Gold Box Bug

    ooops Now u can watch it guys
  15. trollface.jpg

    Gold Box Bug

    Oh wow thanks for the help, i'll surely send it
  16. trollface.jpg

    Gold Box Bug

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qqjxES8ktk&feature=youtu.be&hd=1 I lost a gold box coz of a bug Plz help me
  17. I though thunder would win but now rail did Yes I wanted u rail
  18. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss Comic Captions contest

    We have like video of the week, gold hunter of the week etc Why not do like the best art of the week You just create a separate thread, give some topics every week, pick a winner every week, there are many to expose their creativity Let them plz
  19. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss Comic Captions contest

    shut up nub Go check my editing quality first I am a designer for some small games in the internet, the quality was so good, and the caption was also not so bad, it was noteworthy atleast But......
  20. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss Comic Captions contest

    I had entered in same category better than u'rs and had more confidence than u
  21. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss Comic Captions contest

    Because it looks good, it looks good because they work hard
×
×
  • Create New...