Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

trollface.jpg

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 382
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trollface.jpg

  1. trollface.jpg

    THE GAME is over!

    Come on now You start The Game and we can't login LOL WOW I'm raged :angry:
  2. trollface.jpg

    Something wrong

    There is no such combination of nickname and secret code. Check both words and try again. This thing is going on coming even if I post it correctly also Any solution plz
  3. trollface.jpg

    THE GAME is over!

    OMFG There is no such combination of nickname and secret code. Check both words and try again. That thing is going on coming I am 200% sure I typed it correct Plz help fast
  4. trollface.jpg

    THE GAME is over!

    Start Time is up!!!! Still nothing given, come on
  5. trollface.jpg

    Lag, lag, lag everywhere

    As the title says it is too laggy Everyone knows that you guys have really done a good job updating the Game But you have changed some maps for no use, but just to create lags (eg: silence and highland) Each every map except the small ones is just laggy to not only me everyone Please do something about this. Please
  6. trollface.jpg

    Comic Captions

    My entry is for Madness Run Nickname : trollface.jpg
  7. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss Comic Captions contest

    Question Are there going to be 8 winners ie; winner in every category or 1 winner overall
  8. trollface.jpg

    Fund problem

    What happened to the remaining fund?
  9. trollface.jpg

    English Community Parkour

    But still two separate teams < One big team
  10. trollface.jpg

    English Community Parkour

    I really would like to join Even I had planned to make a team though, but still you did I am like not the one to fly but one to make others fly I mean I'll be suing the railgun and dictator and hornet in some circumstances I am really feeling happy coz i finally got a place where my idea can be shown
  11. trollface.jpg

    Bug or what?

    i dint have lag i tried refresh no good see people are starting to have this problem better solve before getting big
  12. trollface.jpg

    Let's discuss Comic Captions contest

    Can we make captions on how many ever topics we need or only 1 is allowed
  13. trollface.jpg

    Bug or what?

    In a a battle I saw like when I press tab look at some guys like that priyamjnv etc And they are killing me but they said theyare next to me only he is my friend but i am not able to see him why is that?
  14. trollface.jpg

    What does your nickname REALLY mean?

    my name obv. means a trollface lol
  15. trollface.jpg

    Creative School “Tanki Online” - CS-TO

    Can I get to know how to join this, I'm not like such a pro I just want to learn and become a pro
  16. trollface.jpg

    Whats this

    Can I just get to know why this came or what it is about It just came like that in middle of a battle I dint report anything at all Or did someone report on me?
  17. trollface.jpg

    May Holidays in Тanki Оnline

    This is what we were w8ing for Double funds, discount on whole Garage
  18. trollface.jpg

    NO points coming

    No i single handly killed him, no one had even touched him but still i dont get any points
  19. trollface.jpg

    NO points coming

    I am not getting points if I kill I'm getting points like if I leave them until the end and then w8 others to kill the enemy :(
  20. trollface.jpg

    NO points coming

    I tried still no
  21. trollface.jpg

    NO points coming

    Well as the title says I am destroying people but still not getting any points PLz let me know why
  22. trollface.jpg

    Hang

    My question is Is the compute hanging because of the caches or toooooo many apps in a single time?
  23. trollface.jpg

    Hang

    I just started playing 3 moths ago How does it load so many in just 3 months I never played in the past and donna if my brother actually cleans the caches or no But he had once said safari will reset itself every month by deleting all history and caches and etc And was the hang because of the Caches? Do you use a Mac? If so, do you use Safari or other browser
  24. trollface.jpg

    Hang

    I have MacBook (Laptop), I don't which version?what? and all. What I know is it was buyed in Singapore on 8th April 2011 I have been playing tanki online a little too much this week like 5-7 hours a day :blush: My brother just warned me to not play this tanki game because it has saved 2.5GB Caches in just 1 week :huh: which might bring a trouble to the Laptop And he says it the laptop hanged for the first time in whole 3 years -_- My question here is. Did tanki really load so many Caches? Did the Laptop hang for the reason of Tanki? Did my brother just lie to make me stop playing this Game? Just Saying : The Hang cannot be because of the Virus coz Apple does not get virus because of it's unique languages which is used HELP PLEASE
  25. Can I get a link to both of the clans plz??
×
×
  • Create New...