Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Promissory

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 470
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Promissory

  1. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    2 with DP...
  2. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Ricochet!

    My rico m0 has a few MUs. Lol one day i joined a massacre DM with hornet m1 rico m0 against colonels. I was third :lol:
  3. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Nice. I remember when I played with that combo when firebird M1 was OP. Poor noobs :lol:
  4. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    But they kill you :P
  5. Promissory

    -Parkour Club "The Elite Parkourists" [TEP]

    lol You know your IP adress can get banned?
  6. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Yeah, viking m3. But I will soon have more health then it :D
  7. Promissory

    Average Earnings?

    Bout 50k this week. Caugt 2 golds today :D in average 2-5k a day.
  8. Promissory

    What Are You Saving For?

    Im saving for smoky, wasp, rico n rail m2. Smoky coming soon! :D
  9. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    I have a friend who did that. Hks firebird m1 at captain was da beast!
  10. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    I have mammy dic and hornet for my thunder. Soon wasp m2.
  11. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Dictator!

    Dictator smoky soon :D i'm gknna beat up all those cheap viking smoky.
  12. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Railgun m2 with dp is deadly. They team up in desert and... well you know
  13. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Viking!

    Agree. Wasp smoky is fun to use. Hornet smoky requires loads of skills...
  14. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Smoky!

    Just 3k away from ranking up :D I didnt do power leveling ok
  15. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    You just gave a history lesson to a 8 year old... :S
  16. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Thunder!

    hahaha Im not THAT bad . I could beat anyone in xp with anything. M3 is too fast tho, not used to it. I tried it yesterday... too fast for me :unsure: jk
  17. Promissory

    Rent-A-Spec

    My rank up, Monday at 12:30 PM UTC+0. Can any spec come? Please tell me in PM, or quote me here.
  18. Promissory

    Active members of the English forum

    Im always on the forum on my tablet, so I'm very active. Typing errord tho :/
  19. Promissory

    "Just why?!" Moments you've had

    When I had the 4k post thunder and mostafa ban me, and alek gets the post -.-
  20. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Hunter!

    At ranks like these viking is better. I prefer dictator tho.
  21. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Firebird!

    If you want :P I reallt hate firebird. If I could buy fire protection for rustle >_>
  22. Promissory

    Let's Discuss Mammoth!

    Thanks marketing team! My dreams of OP garage are true! Mammooth smoky... deadly
  23. Promissory

    Let's discuss Wasp!

    I'm pretty sure, cuz hornet m3 can, and wasp m2 is faster. I need to rank for smoky!!!
×
×
  • Create New...