Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I got samuel out successfully, but the pie attempted to eat...
  2. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No. Mr. Tiger next
  3. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And freeze samuelmanasseh in a refrigerator....
  4. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player samuelmanasseh has been banned for 1 day. Reason: not putting a time limit on personia's ban.
  5. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Associations

    Star Series Season IV.
  6. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    (I was thinking Kevred or something like that) And then Semyon gave me a....
  7. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And then he unmasked himself to reveal....
  8. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player SulfuricAcid has been banned for four decades. Reason: he wants to trasnfer me to the South Pole and make me a real penguin.
  9. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Ban Game

    Player scarlt_shahid has been baned for a moth. Reasn: Banning somone without a good reeson. (I made those miatooks delibrately, and am still macing miatackes)
  10. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    "I'm someone you obviously know, because I'm famous in Tanki. I'm...
  11. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No. sirogo.
  12. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I killed the cat with a gun....
  13. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    Yes. 1stsuperwhitedragon.
  14. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    A flying tank determined to save everybody, controlled by me...
  15. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    A flying tank determined to save everybody, controlled by me...
  16. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No. 1stsuperwhitedragon. (1stsuperwhitedragon, why do so much players including me have Advanced status?)
  17. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No. 1stsuperwhitedragon. (1stsuperwhitedragon, why did you had Advanced status?)
  18. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No. I think he is banned. Sirogo.
  19. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    Yes! 1stsuperwhitedragon!
  20. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Who's gonna post next?

    No. sirogo?
×
×
  • Create New...