Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    'Mysterious' tank

    Guys, anything more? This is serious, if the newspaper article was right about the kidnapping. Sidlob is my biggest suspect.
  2. Penguin40

    Happy Birthday!

    Add me. September 15th. It turns out husto has the same birthday date as me!
  3. Penguin40

    Happy Birthday!

    September 15th. It turns out husto has the same birthday date as me!
  4. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    What do you mean, Remaine-now-I3rilliant.
  5. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    I've decided to return to my main account again. If I can't get a good supply of crystals, I will leave again.
  6. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    By the way, for those who said make a new account I said I have about 9 alternative accounts already! And I'm leaving from only my main account, I will still play on my alts. It looks like you especially did NOT see that, yet I said that twice before! Jazz20: No, not leaving Tanki completely. I'm going to play very regularly on my alts. robbie56: A weak garage means that it is far tougher to play. So a weak garage can hardly let you play! BlitzPanzer: Too hard to get crystals alone. I can't win contests, you know, thanks to writers like Darth, greyat and GoldRock.
  7. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    I have about 9 alts. I can't continue because I have a really bad garage and I'm far from my first M2. Congrats on ranking to Generalissmo!
  8. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    Check the mew main post. !
  9. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    People simply irritate me by deliberately (apparently) making the team lose, but I'm not blaming my bad garage on other players.
  10. Penguin40

    I'm leaving Tanki

    I'm leaving. But I'm NOT leaving because of players. Simply because of weak garage. Understood, guys?
  11. Penguin40

    Need help in parkour? Or want to help?

    I need desperate help with parkour. No one in normal parkour helps me instead they deliberately annoy me while helping everyone else with what they want. Is there anyone here who can help me with parkour? I need to conquer areas like Rio's skyscraper, Silence and Highland's houses and their tops and Industrial Zone's towers.
  12. If only you created a form
  13. Penguin40

    [Issue 32] Editorials

    I liked Yisroel's Rabbit Tanker the best. It was very enjoyable and I'm waiting for Part 3!
  14. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Rail and Hornet M2 with Tundra and Fracture or Sandstone, TO.
  15. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    dictator is the best at golds.
  16. I'll definitely enter this contest!
  17. Penguin40

    [Issue 32] Editorials

    By the way, my entry's the whole of Part 1. I'll send Part 2 soon. I sent P2 to Conan as my reporter application. I'm pretty excited for having my entry shown!
  18. Penguin40

    Tanki World Records

    Imadj made the record for first Generalissmo in Brazilian community, done in 5 months.
  19. Penguin40

    Tanki World Records

    I don't have proof cause the picture with proof could not be uploaded, but I just made the first record of flags in 10 minutes, 27 flags on Island today. I will upload a picture of 27+ flags in 10 minutes soon. By the way, my username comes in the record of most staff members at one time.
  20. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Kirby, you're correct, Wasp is a very fun and dynamic hull. Though if you have used a hull as hard to control as Hornet M3, you must be able to control Wasp M3! Railguns are still a problem, but they can be handled with skill.
  21. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Kirby, I don't have Wasp M3 obviously, nor have I tried it out on the Test Server, but I do have Wasp M1. I don't get much Railgun flips with Wasp M1, but Railgun M3s will probably flip Wasp M3s easily. Otherwise, Wasp's amazing if you are skilled.
  22. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Jackhammer may be the better choice this way. If you want M4 for CPs, Hammer is probably the better choice, as you also said Freeze paints are common in CPs.
  23. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Thomas, you can only buy two. I would say Smoky M2 if you are good at it. Crimson, I would say Refrigerator and Jackhammer are pretty much equal at CPs. IMTOTEP, I'm afraid you're wrong. Upgrading M1 to at most 5 steps (on sales) is a very good idea. Just make sure you don't upgrade one when you're too close to an M2! (Freeze M1 is not a good choice for MUing because M2 Freeze unlocks just four ranks later.)
  24. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    The first 5 at sales won't hurt. I spent 5,000 crystals only on Smoky M1's critical chance's 5 steps and 5 steps on Wasp M1's health on the New Year Sale, as well as speeding them up.
×
×
  • Create New...