Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Another police tank with Firebird burnt down the whole hospital. Golden escaped, but 1stsuperwhitedragon could not. He was arrested and imprisoned. There was no possible way to escape.
  2. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And then a flying Wasp/Railgun M4 which was a police tank tracked Golden5468 and followed him. Then he was cornered with a swarm of police officers....
  3. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Wait, I said that nearly the same time! Whose entry should be accepted?
  4. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    EDIT: not counted.
  5. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And the someone gave me a video, after watching it I shot down a suspicious police officer. I must leave now.
  6. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Golden5468 prepared weapons but they had no weapons then the police came...
  7. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    I (the guest was me) called the police and went away with everybody and went as close to the police as possible....
  8. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    "You guys are the crinimals! Everybody, CORNER THEM! They must not escape!" Then...
  9. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    He wanted to give his entry of a contest but he prepared weapons and...
  10. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] The Story

    The newspaper publishing center where there was a guest who....
  11. Penguin40

    Parkour Challenges - *now with prizes!*

    Two more challenges: first one is get to Rio's top platform at the Blue Team. Second: get to 2042's platform behind the one in the middle of the map from the easily accessible platfrom.
  12. Penguin40

    Want to be in a parkour video?

    I love parkour. I'd like to. But I can't record.
  13. Penguin40

    [Issue 33] Editorials

    I'll send my entry in a few days. It's very exciting because it's close to it's end (there are 5 parts). And I'll be starting two more story series, named "Twin Vulcan" and "The TWD" (the TWD's origin and first adventure). And here's a hint: five new characters, a big clue and combat against a bit of the enemy's army.
  14. Correct. But you can take out the defenders from long range too.
  15. Lovely article. Though I've mastered Wasp thanks to my experience with it since around WO1. I think of it as my only M1 hull, and the best one around. Speed allows me an amazing advantage over enemies.
  16. Those were very good entries. Sad though that my entry didn't win a prize.
  17. Penguin40

    Watch Episode 39 of the V-LOG

    I can never do that. But if I do, I'd choose Dream Tank (Hornet/Railgun M2 with Sandstone) over iPad.
  18. I'm terrible with computer designing programs, so I can't enter. And my entry for Comic Captions just proved that I'm not good at humour.
  19. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    emrakul: You have an alt, right? Yes, if you have enough crystals on an alt (if you have one), you should get the Mosquito kit.
  20. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    There's a kit called "Mosquito" available in the garage for me. It costs about 140,000 crystals, and lasts for 7 days. It contains Railgun/Wasp M2. I can't buy it now because I have too less crystals, but if it ever returns, should I buy it? Or get something else? Wasp is my main and what I consider my only M1 hull, while Railgun is my favourite turret. And I can't get a lot of crystals by the time Tanki's Birthday Sale comes without contests (newspaper contests), but there's still a chance that I may win a contest. So if I do, what should I buy? (Assume that I will have over 100,000 crystals after winning the contest if I do).
  21. TheGoldenTanker99: No, it's not Semyon. I think you should see clues on this topic's all pages and posts. arnav0506: No. See all clues left out on the Tanki Online Forum. He's a developer.
  22. TheGoldenTanker99: No, it's not Semyon. I think you should see clues on this topic's all pages and posts. arnav0506: No. See all clues left out on the Tanki Online Forum. He's a developer.
  23. Curt, you got very important information. This has made me suspect Sidlob even more, as the four question marks may be hiding Sidlob's special paint, Lord. "Resting for a long time"? Does that mean he is Sidlob, and he left TO for some time, then returned in October 2013? Curt, please give the link to the video immediately to me. And I think the developers simply edited Godmode_ON's registration date. And his last activity date in the Russian forum is in the future, which makes me suspect editing dates more and more. And I think we should try to get to Rio's skyscraper somehow, if we want to uncover the truth behind Godmode_ON.
  24. http://postimg.org/image/gckoqtxoh/ Here's my entry. I know, it's not very clear, but I tried to make it as good as I can. By the way, Railgun/Hornet is M2 with a combination of Digital, Spark and Lumberjack. Ricochet is M2 and Viking is M1 with Dragon/Spark paint combination.
  25. Penguin40

    What to buy? Which is better?

    fluctuation123: Prodigy is an excellent long-range paint with the best protection against Railgun and good protection against Thunder and Shaft. And I think you should get an M3 hull before Hunter M3, and Hunter M3 is probably very good.
×
×
  • Create New...