-
Posts
3 882 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Penguin40
-
Wow, amazing work (like always :p) and very suspenseful, but can't i skip ahead by going to the pages of either of the two clans in conflict? Just kidding, but pls, end it at Part X
-
:mellow:
-
Yea :D Rail's min-max unpredictability can now lead to different number of shots required to kill, which can mess up your entire game. Seriously, sometimes killing off in three shots is better than in two :p and now since Rail's shots will have predictability with the alteration, you can plan ahead and have the advantage.
-
:ph34r: its proven, TO developers break rules by sharing accounts :P
-
WAIT WAIT, no M3s allowed in Junior, including M3 XP/BP in XP/BP format! So they really don't have enough XP/BPs, check their profiles if you're unsure. They got 5 M2 XP/BPs unless I'm wrong, and they need 6. So, only possible format is Plasma for us.
-
DoS, be very very active on skype now. Some leaders will wanna demand to talk to you only, and anyways its good that you're active on Skype too. Pls ;) First details for HD will be announced soon too, but all I can say is that our first battle is likely with Blood of Matyr. :P
-
^That. I've sent the message of war to kurt (PL's leader), and we'll need as much players as possible at all war times. We'll need a bunch of subs present there, guys! and please, DO NOT break any eSports or DS rules. Go read the eSports and DS rules in detail guys, please!
-
@SpreadLoveNotHate But seriously, spread love, not hate, and spreading love creates peace!
-
1: I cri, I want a gold too!! :baby crying: just kidding haha 1Realife: so d'I 2: SO DO I!! 3: Uh, I didn't know an 11 year old can understand people (yes, i can quite a bit, and I'm calling myself a 11yearold) All right for real, pls pls? 1: Learn, learn and learn more. (Maths and physics and history favoured :p) 2. Learn a lotta languages 3. Visit some awesome places in the world 4. Serve the community and the world (yes yes, I'm NOT kidding) 5. Get a bunch of books and video games etc 6. TOP SECRET, VERY CLASSIFIED, MUST NOT BE REVEALED HERE NOW. (Don't guess, you're gonna annoy me or stuff)
-
Hmm. My idea to compensating these three players would be to send a share of our prize to 'em if we win any prize - as per eSports rules, crystals won by players CAN be transferred to other accounts, and I think that does apply to other players altogether. Uh what what? Oh nevermind, this issue is just too much... ^that. You guys need to respect the authority, and the authority mustn't abuse power. SLT, asif, and gab, if I find proof against any of you regarding Case PA.I/P-Crest #1 (pls lemme call it that), you're dead. Also DoS, try the suggestion I gave above. ^that. I can suspect asif and gab, but you're not far either - I have been a firsthand witness of possible power abuse and rather obvious rudeness, if any of you won't mind, since I'm not normally one to favour anyone over another because of friendship etc. Also, we need proof, since judging by backgrounds (?), I can see we're gonna need uncropped, unedited proof. But asif and gab, I don't like what silt is saying.... :lol: nice trick That, a bit or a lot? TWO pages? You mad? We need to divert our full attention to DS now, and force aside all rivalries etc. Well we should do that. It will keep a good record of training sessions held, attended, equipment, timezones and playing times, violations, among other stuff. That, we need trainings as much, tho now its getting tricky for us to do well arranged trainings, and especially preannounced trainings. But PPS, better accept any invite if its from me, Zen, Gnatty, or DoS, and directs you to EN1, EN6, or the late RU servers. Yes, of course you may! :D
-
GUYS, the whole celebs were gonna vanish today in the server restarts except the decorations, but they didn't! Be grateful about the fact that TO gave you a whole extra day to play on the Halloween map, and like two or three extra hours to complete the mission too i believe! The mission was gonna vanish anyways today three hours before they vanished today! So why cry when you got a day extra of the map and three hours extra of the mission?
-
I'm going for the Speed Boost. Answer is not so obvious with the reign of The Doublets (yea, I'm gonna do that, a story on that :ph34r:) but Wasp + Speed Boost = awesome speed which I love :p also, fortunately I can control speed to an extent, so all enemies get rekt by that alone muahahahah
-
I wanna be forum mod :( Btw buckle up guys, I'm gonna make strategies for DS based on the other equipments too :ph34r:
-
Like you hate spam, like you're not the biggest spammer in the clan...
-
^ dont accept that guy even if he applies with the proper format, he's been out there asking for joining in DS Junior and maybe Elite teams in the registration topics, and has been posting everywhere for joining. That being said, I won't recommend accepting anyone who doesn't apply using a proper format and instead asks for joining or says "how can I join" simply straight out.
-
Precisely. Also, start an alt and continue a playing journey on it with good buying decisions and entering contests like TTC. :P
-
Ohh thanks :D I'll be off till that time, and make a sudden appearance at the rain and steal half the golds with my pro range of five whole M2s and my nub skills
-
I have no experience at these time changes :angry: :( we dont do it in Pakistan I believe
-
which means? 16:00 UTC in summer clock?
-
I think she's busy at work or got an extra shift or whatevs :(
-
Yea, this is better as this supports ALL the timezones. 14 UTC would be very hateful to North American players :P
-
Awesome new system, but what about 1 gold to 5 participants instead if you just have to give away more golds? :p
-
I'm not cause I wanna take golds two hours from training time. :p and three hours from now
-
You were bugging us the most, and I'm gonna have Zen kick you from his DS team, even though it won't benefit HD DS team in any real way.
-
Waw, thats exactly why I wanna be on at 13 UTC today for a gold rain on Halloween map :P
Jump to content












































































