Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Thanks so much. I've got an absolutely awesome idea for a philosophical idea. But seriously, when he does raise an important issue, why then the hate? I'll deal with that later but really, he's raised an important issue in this one. Why now the hate?
  2. Huh... his earlier ones really made no sense but this does tbh, interesting problem raised that really is a problem in today's average kids... If you wanna make articles like this that make sense and haven't profanities or rudeness, go to the Amateur Writing Section ;)
  3. Thanks for clarifying, else I might have been really annoyed :p but we sure are gonna have competition in making harder quests and quizzes IF I can become a reporter :lol:
  4. The only thing I like from your list is Internet tbh, and I'm really very careful. Tho, finally a good topic raised from you since you're back with this apparent obsession to insults, provocation and stuff... I for one love almost anything that challenges my mind but which I can solve, or anything that requires me to be creative or to think for. Also, other skill based games and stuff. But one of my favourite things: MATHS! <3 Also, I love writing too, and reading books. oh and i'm 11. Normal kids I see nowadays hate studies, love games, love bad things and whatevs... :c I dislike school but not studies tbh :p
  5. can that stuff be written in the post rather than the paper? Except contest name, player name and rank name...
  6. Oh my, wow. Can i enter from my alt or is this unlike TTC and you can't enter with an alt? Also i'm fairly sure any quest I'd make would be much, much harder than this quiz :lol: :p
  7. That would be awesome. I know WoT and WoTB do that and its fun. But instead of Hunter/Smoky with green being totally compulsory for first combo, the players could be like asked to choose any one combo available at Recruit for free (just like those two games task you to buy first Tier I, and do multiple tasks. In fact, WoT's training alone runs right to Tier IV or beyond). Also, asking to do stuff like learn how to combat first AI opponents using multiple controls, multiple equipment, supplies, and maybe tactics, as well as detailing each game mode with a short game session with maybe AI. Also, at the end would be all that used in actual battles with other players, with rewards. I'd also say the training should be able to be revisited any time in the game by anyone no matter what rank, if he's in lobby, without rewards and only fun.
  8. The bold part - try getting more crystals than you earn XP. That being said, Isida might not be very good in that regard, XP/BP + missions prolly does better. Also, nice decision, going for kits. My recommendation would be something like Northener or Minotaur, or maybe like Firewall, but upto you. For your main, its not bad. I'd recommend using Thunder/Hornet on long range maps where you wanna be long range, Mammoth/Twins in close quarter battles like Poly CP, and Fire/Freeze whereever you like :p Also, you hate Thunders - USE THAT CEDAR LGC. And use drugs. Save up till M3 kits and play against lower ranks.
  9. Impossible task. Legend mserbia has therefore been aquitted of any such crime. The player below me is accused of having never played Tanki X's West Prime map.
  10. Penguin40

    Those moments you feel like such a troll?

    Huehuehue, I could have an Atlas AND a wasp M2 AND possibly another bunch of M1s and M2s by WO3 and WO4 on my alt :p never let my Multness either Btw, I have 15% Rail protection as well as Isida and Hammer prots (Grizzly TB M1 from Keeper) on alt, but you look skilled :d wont want to face you just yet, altho my M0 BP could beat you to death :p Wasp M0 isn't bad at my rank, especially with MUs and skill tho :p
  11. I know this teeny tiny little mult nub, his name is, @Penguin40! All hate that nug!
  12. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    You're right ;) also, for the spoiler, I'm there too! Preferably contact on skype tho... and dont ask for ideas unless they aren't for guides...
  13. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    Impossibility. I never see that nug. HYE been called a mult in battle?
  14. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Have You Ever? [HYE]

    I don't have earphones :mellow: HYE accidentally said "HYE ever" at the start of the second statement of any post you made earlier in this forum game?
  15. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Hmm.. this new HD system of government ideas entering in... nice subject. I have some ideas cooking up in my brain, I'll voice myself tomorrow ;)
  16. ^all will, except this mult nug overworking mod who ranks at a pace slower than that of a snail :P
  17. Oww, that was tricky, and one question seemed ambigious due to lack of detail, in the Hardest Questions section, but did it. Hope I win, and hope you don't consider the fact I didn't write the year in one question's answer :P
  18. I'm a Brigadier too, with no M3s but like seven M2s (and they're pretty awesome). I don't play here often cause I wanna grow a solid alt, but when I wanna play here, I pwn everyone I can :P The Halloween map had a lot of Thunders haunting it, but really the only reason I couldn't play well there is cause of lag. Trust me, if you manage to get a good enuff garage, you can beat everyone even without buying. Check the Midranker's Handbook in the Newspaper and Newspaper Archives, and learn. That series has an enormous amount of tips for midrankers like yourself ;) Also, play versus lower ranks, and try starting an alt, using tips you can gather from forum. Also, judging from your profile, you've made an enormous amount of mistakes in your career. Don't use Isida unless you prefer support, and better try playing random battles with Hornet/Freeze or Rail, or get skill for XP/BP battles and play 'em till you can gather enuff crystals. Also, if you wanna make a good garage without ranking too fast, complete missions and enter TTCs and other forum contests. I'd recommend you not to buy supplies until and unless you have a good enuff garage, and better focus on a few more M2s (I'd recommend Viking with some other turret) and MUing them. MUs till like Brigadier, then save for M3 kits at Lieutenant General. Also, go for kits. At your level, save up and get an M2 kit or two, then start saving up for M3 kits by Brigadier. Hope this helps ;)
  19. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    That. It must be postponed till Sleepy Dragons falls out at the very least. Altho, whats wrong in teeny tiny preparations? :P
  20. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    Where am I mult? cccc, I want my main in, cause Newexp is a nub alt now. Alert: DoS, replace PenguinNEWexp with Multness instead, its rank is Sergeant. Bout time I release the nickname :P Also brilliant idea DTB - if that tourney ever happens, the rewards could be gold boxes given out by some clan member if said clan member can.
  21. Penguin40

    50% off MUs and 70% off SUs for 48hrs!

    Waw pro, and the awesome thing is, 48 hours, 70% SU sale, etc etc :p sadly not enuff crystals on main, but my mult is gonna have fun MUing
  22. Penguin40

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Lesson; don't press send repeatedly when you know computer or internet is being laggy and your post isn't being sent. :P
  23. Penguin40

    Club "Happy Dragons" [H.D.]

    I started one over a month ago, its a big mult who has Keeper kit :P
  24. I OBJECT YOUR HONOUR! It's an unfair accusation! Why should we be punished for trying to get bad people punished?!
  25. Penguin40

    How do I get Vulcan M1?

    (fail) Seriously? M0s MUed? At least you technically have Vulcan M1, the looks don't matter tbh... Just save up for whatever you like, you aren't screwed yet, but don't MU anything below M3 too much. Like 10 MUs max is k for anything below M3, but not on M0 or M1 whatsoever. Check the newspaper guide on MUs in Issue 58 too, will be helpful. ;)
×
×
  • Create New...