Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Penguin40

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 882
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Penguin40

  1. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    Argh, I hate the after-quiz key, can't do a thing with it. :( :( :( doesn't make sense in any way I try to turn it into sense or watever :c any hints? tiny ones? :P
  2. TBH, just do "that" repeatedly, watching "the place" and making sure you don't accidentally lose tha answer, and voila, you'll get it in no more than ten minutes. :P
  3. Accounts weren't reset to recruit. Players could be Marshals with M0 Smoky/Wasp waiting for sale :p
  4. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    The answer to the password lies in the deep heart of Shell's post itself. But, he will melt it down seconds before you can touch it. :P
  5. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    Man that kind is very common, simple and easy so its obvious that would be on his top list :P Also seriously at least tell what on earth to do with that key? Decode it? Enter it as a password somewhere? OR WHAT?
  6. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    I shall close your attempts to ask me a hint, and I shall make you read my posts for a tiny hint, for if you can understand tricky hidden meanings and information hidden within the simplest of things, you shall make it to the quiz alive.
  7. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    Shhh, its a really easy encrypt1on m8 - dont spoil it man
  8. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    Waw. I did the quiz, Shell gave me the key, and now I don't know what to do with it and how or where to use it to progress. :c
  9. Penguin40

    Preventing M3s at Extremely Low Ranks

    Yes, you have posted in wrong section :p This section is reserved for technical issues only, sorry. Also.... try playing at lower rank battles or just run from M3s, they can't be common tbh, since they need to be hardcore buyers or pro contest winners. I really don't think they can have a restriction, I'm afraid. But seriously, M3s at a rank where even a single M2 hasn't properly unlocked is madness. I'm afraid nothing can really be done tbh, sorry :(
  10. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    And, I did complete with 100% score, nothing at all. Really?
  11. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    Wait wait, I did the quiz but no clue, what?? Are the keywords found within the quiz?
  12. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    Wow, that quiz is funny. Gives me "results" when I merely finish second or even just first question, WHY? It happened even at my first time...
  13. Penguin40

    A Simple Challenge

    The pass is super easy but Q2 is super hard :c gotta rely on guesses, can't work out from anywhere and in any way... Also, can the bonus code be in the challenge itself? If so I think I got it...
  14. I doubt it even exists anymore, due to the rebalance and the M3 rank unlock alignment. So no early M3s and so no M2/M3 kits.... I may be wrong tho Also next time ask questions in Questions and Answers thread or Helpsite ;)
  15. Exactly the thing, it's the biggest and meanest quiz ever in TO history so why on earth should Pdox make it so extemely obvious? It should be a tiny puzzle to stump people, not something so blatantly obvious tbh
  16. Penguin40

    Censored words

    I disagree. Many players don't use them in offensive ways, some even use em in a joking manner :p Instead, mods could take care and keep a watch of these words showing up whenever they can do it, in their fields, and then decide whether to warn/ban players if offensive or leave if not offensive. This could be tricky, but mods already scour the places well so if they detect these words (not talking bout battle chat, too tricky to monitor closely), they can be a little more alert and decide between warn/ban and leaving.
  17. Penguin40

    CLOSED — Cedric's "Virtual Office"

    It'll just put too much on the mods, for each of them to handle everything. Have you ever imagined how that looks like? Tbh, that's almost impossible to even imagine what a torture that'd be. And with all THAT workload, mods'll go inactive or even just run from the job, leading to little amount of people to handle it all which'd = more violators. Tho if you mean one staff member does primarily his job BUT can occasionally bounce into other fields if and only if he sees violations outside his field right when he can deal with them, that may be possible. Best to wait for official word tho... Also there's that fact called division of labour. One staff group will specialize in one field, another will in another. Tho again, I figure they're all very good at picking out violators in other fields since here the only difference is that the different groups have to deal with violations and answer queries etc on different fields. Also, the mods don't just have the job of banning/warning. Chat mods serve as chat consultants as well, forum mods have to manage nearly the entire forum, delete topics, hide violations, help players out, and lots and lots of other stuff. Helpsite helpers have to manage the entire helpsite on themselves and the tiny help of other normal players. Wiki mods have to manage the entire wiki, and you can see their tiny numbers like the helpsite mods. Think that's easy to manage entire forums or helpsites or wikis in such tiny numbers? Nope. And the battlemods have to take care of like all EN servers or perhaps even all servers and pick out any multing and hacking within them. There's like thirty mods, and it's a very difficult task to find good battlemods since most of EN communiy just doesn't fit the bill. If you say "too little mods" I gave the reason. And other stuff....
  18. Man, if I tell you, it'd be a piece of cake to solve. Please, its really obvious, paints dont exist anymore
  19. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Good news/Bad news

    (Good) You can improve m8, plus, Om detracted so I'll go from arnav: (Good) You were dreaming about bad rabbits :D
  20. Well, since its quite ambigious, it should be... (stops before Pdox decides to DQ me) guess it yourself m8 and its obvious
  21. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Good news/Bad news

    (Good) 9. I run from horror movies Wait is that number needed??!
  22. Penguin40

    [Forum Game] Good news/Bad news

    (Good) Zombies and ghouls don't exist
×
×
  • Create New...