Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

kayitsiz

Tanker
  • Posts

    3 249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kayitsiz

  1. I mostly play DM, and I can say that DM is easier than the others. If you are good, you gain crystals, your bad teammates don't spoil your crystals. You always get your crystals like a winner if you are the top 1/3 of the score list. Middlefield tankers( ricochet, smoky, twins etc...) and short range attackers(firebird, freeze, isida, hammer etc...) are generally prefer to kill people with their heavy DPSs and try to quick rushes, by the way stealer tankers(railgun) try to kill steal. Kill steal can work great with atrategy and skill, middlefield is also. Some guns prefer both tactics changing with situation (thunder, shaft,) Believe me, carrying a team is a lot more expensive than to play indivicual and to get what you did.
  2. Everythink changes, they may change this also. That's what I try There are something wrong at the beginning of the game, which is a fact for all games, so...
  3. kayitsiz

    Players VS Helpers is over!

    I was waiting for something fits for this! Anyway, this shows how the option of gold boxes are important.
  4. kayitsiz

    Players VS Helpers is over!

    Yes, but If I remeber correctly, on the previous game, players won.
  5. kayitsiz

    Players VS Helpers is over!

    Wait wait! Hade really a gold box been dropped!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    M2 firebird
  7. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Railgun!

    Great gun for wasting opponent's time, especially opponent shafters. Also makes manegable big areas for medium hull opponents. For some maps, gives dagame without risk. Great gun for annoying the defence
  8. kayitsiz

    Gold Boxes!

    At least you've seen 20! Sometimes I don't even see once a week!
  9. kayitsiz

    Episode 46 of the V-LOG is Online

    It's not in the usual spot means it may be removed. -_- Okay, thid doesn't look possible but this picture points it.
  10. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    I think you can try Smoky. I don't know what are your hulls, but if you have something light or medium, you may buy firebird M2 also.
  11. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    M2 rail, M2 smoky, M2 thunder These guns are pretty similar. You should prefer different guns if you will buy 2 guns. M2 railgun with M2 twins M2 thunder with M2 firebird M2 smoky with M3 isida so on...
  12. kayitsiz

    Episode 46 of the V-LOG is Online

    Because everyone downvoted the same man's post! :lol: :lol: Cilick thee number and see who downvoted you.
  13. kayitsiz

    Episode 46 of the V-LOG is Online

    Thanks god! Players will hardly spoil games wiht friends!
  14. Absurd rule is absurd rule!
  15. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Isida!

    Also none of them's maximum damage range is higher than twins, unless...
  16. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Expensive MUs :( Okay, now everythink is more clear but mone crystals will be needed :( By the way against a "rock" shafter and great team. Until last minute, was 1-1 :lol: By the way a battle with a friend
  17. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    It was already for shaft, mostly
  18. 4 thing the main: Shaft DM Forum Events Something which makes me happy for a short time Challenging wins Some challenging loses Goldboxes Annoying some annoyers... etc... Something which sometimes makes me feel better Updates which I support
  19. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Okay, according to some friends' ( ) suggests, I decided not to buy İrbis. :lol: But: Jade or Rock? I will buy Clay later these all will be on long term
  20. kayitsiz

    What to buy? Which is better?

    Hulls? Paints?
  21. Too hard to balance attackers and defenders... Also we will need new maps(totally new map) I don't think so...
  22. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Yes, I think so :(
  23. kayitsiz

    Let's Discuss Shaft!

    Okay, Lets talk about 205 damage... M4 just Wasp M3 Until Hornet( M2 Until Hunter M1 Until Titan
  24. kayitsiz

    Improved micro-upgrades are in the game

    If the total price of MUing will change for smoky, I'm done for smoky.
×
×
  • Create New...