Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    NOt a software........... -_- Just right click on the number and select Inspect Element... :)
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    I got Extra Credit :D (*evil*)
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    I know ur trick :) Inspect element
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Was hunted by Ghost Hunter RamzanTheGreat Whho hunted u and killed u....
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    How come u dont play Tanki At night...... DAH !! U are sleeping -_- -_- :P
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Are u going to make the designs I asked for or not ??? :O
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Barda
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    3 Min Left :D
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    What are u all making up this doesn't even make sense and this is not a story.... :angry: :angry: :angry: <_< <_< <_<
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    Thanks :D RamzanTheGreat
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Vulcan :)
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    easy way is just press the key right to the letter in the code F=G, I=o R=T, I=o K=L, I=o, A=s, R=t R=T, W=e, N=m, O=p, K=l, W=e Meaning: Go To Lost Temple
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Is that U RK... :O :D
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    and there was a casual gamer who gained superman powers while playing tank (I wish that were true and happened with me...... :D
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    The first one was the easiest... :D
  16. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    your bed and went into hibernation and ur mom gave u drugs in ur hibernation with resulted in u going to hell forever..
  17. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Randomizer 3000 (ANS)
  18. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    It's a fake for now but we have to wait to be sure till the Video comes... :)
  19. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Y are u so amazed.. :O
  20. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Hour Left
  21. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    where did u find that
  22. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    THe keyword is for a forum topic called Semyon Vs Kasim and when we go to the end of the first post we see a dark small game written and when we click it this appears.. It's kind of funny Which puzzle no. is it related to..
  23. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    LoL... U Guys like my shortcut.. I didn't know I had fans of my work :P True I am home in Pakistan at time 2:00 PM.. LoL We cant open it Where did u find that ?
  24. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    See the name of KFC's founder
  25. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    Ur a troll :o :P I didnt know... THanks for telling by the way :)
×
×
  • Create New...