Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    Here is how u will do it Watch the video and hear clearly, semyon says collision v7 or something Search it and u will find smokeys orignal look Go to the wiki and open smokeys details and click M0 The KFC logo appears, its a hint Search KFC Founder on Google and u will find His NAme is Colonel Sander Colonel Is the Answer B) If u want the long way contact me again.. :)
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    U went through the hard way I completed it in the first 15 minutes started at 9 ended at 15... I took the shortcut search collision v7 or whatever semyon said U will find smokeys orignal model Go to the wiki and search smokey open its details andclick on M0 U will be redirected to KFC hint Search KFC founder And Wallaaa
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    I gave the answer in the first 15 minutes :D I found it my self if u need help just pm me :)
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    The founder of KFC is Colonel Sanders.... :D
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    The founder of KFC is Colonel Sanders.... :D
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    I know all that i searched the net for collision and found smokey then went to wiki and m0
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    how ? I found this THis is the hint
  8. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    found it iunder the bridge
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    Tanki Online Quest - N°9 - Searching Group

    THis is the hint
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    THE GAME is over

    THis is the hint
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And a funny story started... It was like this.. (do u even know thats about me ^^^^^ Personia) -_-
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    PTCL sahi kam karta ha agar os ko sahi tarha istamal kia jai... :)
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    7000 Posts :D Yaaaaay :D :D B)
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Made The Page Reach.....
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Awesomely and single highhandedly...
  16. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Ramzan....
  17. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Then..
  18. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And..
  19. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And there was a casual drug selling monkey who....
  20. RamzanTheGreat

    oOo_B.L.L.O.A.D_oOo | Creativity

    HI oOo_B.L.L.O.A.D_oOo, Can u create me something similar to these Change the wing design if u want to but the size and font shape must be the same here is the colour info I want 2 signatures the same way but different colours The wings must be Emerald and the R colour must be golden and white like in EK The wings must be Golden and white and the R must be Emerald Can I get these in Emerald or green Can u change it in Emerald colour and write RTG Keep It Up..... Weldone I can understand if u don't want to design them :) Regards, @RamzanTheGreat
  21. RamzanTheGreat

    rounoun's Creativity

    HI Rounoun, Can u create me something similar to these Change the wing design if u want to but the size and font shape must be the same here is the colour info I want 2 signatures the same way but different colours The wings must be Emerald and the R colour must be golden and white like in EK The wings must be Golden and white and the R must be Emerald Can I get these in Emerald or green Can u change it in Emerald colour and write RTG Keep It Up..... Weldone I can understand if u don't want to design them :) Regards, @RamzanTheGreat
  22. RamzanTheGreat

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    Np Man...... And U missed Akashrox_re-born's Creativity :P
  23. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    LoL... :D GL :)
  24. RamzanTheGreat

    Shadow's YouTube Channel

    HI shadow, Can u create me something similar to these Change the wing design if u want to but the size and font shape must be the same here is the colour info I want 2 signatures the same way but different colours The wings must be Emerald and the R colour must be golden and white like in EK The wings must be Golden and white and the R must be Emerald Can I get these in Emerald or green Can u change it in Emerald colour and write RTG Keep It Up..... Weldone Regards, @RamzanTheGreat
  25. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    was transferred into Tanki as it was no longer an MMO Game but it was a Virtual Reality Game
×
×
  • Create New...