Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

RamzanTheGreat

Tanker
  • Posts

    2 367
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat

  1. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Can I ask which software u used.. :o
  2. RamzanTheGreat

    Akashrox_re-born's Creativity

    Can u create me something similar to these Change the wing design if u want to but the size and font shape must be the same here is the colour info I want 2 signatures the same way but different colours The wings must be Emerald and the R colour must be golden and white like in EK The wings must be Golden and white and the R must be Emerald Can I get these in Emerald or green Can u change it in Emerald colour and write RTG Keep It Up..... Weldone Regards, @RamzanTheGreat
  3. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    He was sick and vomited so the Gold Box came out and the balance of the world was restored....... :D
  4. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    So will my requests be done or not ??? :O
  5. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And jumped so they died and the 10000 Gold Box was now safe on top of the rainbow... ^_^
  6. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    NO !! :angry: :angry:
  7. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Then Ramzan Became Tanki God and stopped Tanki Time itself... :P
  8. I know u too :P And Congrats on Rank UP I am currently inactive so this is y I haven't ranked.... :(
  9. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    But Ramzan Freezed him and Legend shot him with railgun... :D
  10. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Also I just Want U TO change the writing and colour of this sig not the design
  11. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Man I dont want it animated instead I want it to be stable like these And There sd be an R in center with the same symbol like these.... And the wings with some similar design The R should be White and goldish while the wings are Emerald like this The Wings with the horse colour and the R with the colour of EK... UNDERSTAND ??
  12. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Thanks... :D U are awesome... ^_^ And could u not make R animated I want it not to disappear and appear... Change the color of the wings to golden and or white and the R to Emerald.... And can u keep its size like these 2... Regards, @RamzanTheGreat
  13. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    And a Rainbow appeared in the sky with a 10000 Gold Box In the middle....... It could not be collected by anyone
  14. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    The monkey died becz it's skin was as soft as a girls :P
  15. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    I also need it as a sig... -_- -_-
  16. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    There was a Monkey who sold drugs in Dubai....
  17. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    But Ramzan inserted a virus and it blew up.....
  18. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    My clan page was designed by
  19. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Don't be so cocky that was my idea and u are stealing it... -_- I want it to be unique so bug or buzz off.... <_< <_<
  20. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    It was a scam and he destroyed u and every person relating to u....
  21. RamzanTheGreat

    [PAK] Pakistani players

    Imran Khan Mota Khan Haat Ma Loota Mo Ma Pan Nanga Bhagha Kabristan... :D :D
  22. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    Y are u muffling up the story... -_- -_- One of the martians escaped in an escape pod to Earth..... His name was Semyon Kirov :lol:
  23. RamzanTheGreat

    Gold Box Taken By's Creativity

    Can u create me something similar to these Can I get these in Emerald or green And i need something like this for my clan page too Paste emerald horses like in chess and the clan logo on the sides and write EK in between Can u change it in Emerald colour and write RTG
  24. RamzanTheGreat

    Tank Testing Tool isnt starting!

    What version of TTT did you download? You can check out and download the newer version with the new props here, however this only comes with the 3rd Library. You can download the English version of TanksTestingTool.
  25. RamzanTheGreat

    [Forum Game] The Story

    But Evil Zeus through a lightning bolt on mars which blew up and the solar system now has 7 planets..
×
×
  • Create New...