-
Posts
2 367 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by RamzanTheGreat
-
Hohohohohooho....... :lol: :lol: Mea bhi Pakistani ho...... ;) ;)
-
It happens to me too... :( :(
-
I think I know who he is.. ;) ;) @kochikame .. Check my clan page on the last page he requested a clan war.. -_- -_-
-
Lol I didn't see properly. :P
-
Looks like @crackgold2 is inactive from 3 days or so. U will have to wait. ^_^
-
Hunter is better then viking
-
Awesome
-
Send both to me through pm
-
Could It be Gold or something
-
I thought u were on it...... :( :( :( :( :(
-
What about the name or signature I asked for...
-
Thats ur clan...... :o
-
What is this.... :o :o
-
Mera clan check karo....... :lol: :lol: PAKISTAN ZINDABAAD
-
Logo agar ap Pakistani ho to Welcome To My Clan....... :lol: :lol:
-
Lol.... U work too muck.... :lol: :lol: U will get sick if u do that a lot..... ;) ;)
-
Were u on a Vacation.... Didn't see u post from a long time... ^_^ ^_^
-
And Ramzan created a new Forum Game....... :D :D
-
New game called The Annihilation...... :lol:
-
Everyone started playing Tanki Online and the war was resolved.......... ^_^
-
And they were going to destroy tanki When they changed their minds and went home....
-
The humans were reserected while Golden And Dark became pigs.....
-
Correction and killed Golden for telling that he loved junk which made Gold feel like a............ Hero.... :lol: :lol:
-
A hero....
-
junk of the year.....
Jump to content




























































