Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Me! Come 1v1 Sandbox in RU1 3pm UTC today! If I am not there then will test you.... @Ahsan- GJ dude! I also wanted to report truth many times but that nub doesn't get banned cuz he tells the truth :ph34r:
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Which you liked the most?
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Here it go Guys! 3 of My rankup Videos
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    hhh you can't flip me now... My rail is currently M3.7 and Hornet is M3.5 I spend 60k on muing them... in sale they will be M4 hopefully ! Still miss that PRO BP member @Mana_Online_007 I hope he will be online some day
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Ik....best team lol see my m1 hornet and m2 rail at colonel I was a noob at that time now M3 XP :P
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    And who are you ?
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Miss Tanki Online 2015

    Why are we posting here so much? its for girls not us...LOL! jk
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Didnt mean to spam but....
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ok so URR is an M2 clan right? so lets count how many of us have M3 XP....IF the percentage goes above 50% then I guess that this is an M3 clan! Noob Allly clan Noob BZD I want this clan to be destroyed!!! How can we be allies with such noob clans? they removed us as allies but truth still haven't removed they insult us but truth doesn't mind because truth will gave up his life for sake of @BlueEagle_super he will go against us if he had to for Blue...
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    That's it ? only for that reason you left?.... lol all of them are in my friend list even red team .. GGWP
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    KHM I will ask you one question that is do you love URR? I think you do or else you wouldn't have posted here so much if you like this clan so much then why leave?
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    lol what a noob even though you need few exp for becoming gissimo but still you need 100 SMP...never seen anyone like you and never think that we will respect you when you become gissimo...if possible I will kick you azz in battles :P jk nvm.... you were never online -_-
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Pro D/L and Pro Score with Pro combo! Using this combo first time I used it when I was M1 in Wo1 at that time now its M2 :D
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Looks to me like a flyhack.
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Saad congrats! now you look more delicious...your rank is one of my favourite foods....btw, what about your landing?
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    GG with Shotgun! 1v1 XP
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Who else.....You!
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    No....you Bought a New one...Don't Lie...Show me your garage :P
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Cuz my SMP expired and i am not buying a new one until sale.
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I was Talking about @SHEHRYAR_PAKISTANii and thx for the pic.. :)
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Just bought M2 mammoth and used fire+mammoth combo with drugs in this 15 min battle...Sorry for 2x post...
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    -Parkour Club "Never Give Up" [N.G.U.]

    KHM if you don't invite me from the next time in parkour then I won't talk to you ever again ._.
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Next time when I rank to commander I will be doing the circle ranking which I did on Marshal....it aas very epic....and those who wont accept my invite will simply be unfriended by me.... @abdulla good to know you defeated that noob....in 1v1 I wanted to 1v1 him also but he never accept my challenge and the reason I hate him is because when KHM invited me to his rankup to General then he was in charge of recording and through the whole time he was saying that I should leave i am a noob etc....just be cause my rank was brigadier he was blamming me all the time in the rankup that it might be messed up by me but at the end he ruined KHMs rankup by going on the mine....You can know more from KHM about this incident.
  24. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Baddest,Simplest,Noobest etc... Rankup of my life....wanna know why???.....Cuz I a=have some good friends who never accept my invite.... -_-
  25. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Come to en8 NOW !!! I AM RANKING!!!
×
×
  • Create New...