Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

r_TURBO7_the_master0

Tanker
  • Posts

    1 895
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by r_TURBO7_the_master0

  1. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Guys!!! Spoilers Please!!
  2. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ We both 3 had our New M3 rails and they rocked!
  3. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Vulcan very long range and rapid firing rate
  4. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    12k to rankup then M3 Vulcan will be Mine!.
  5. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I knew M2 fire is Damn OP in your current rank not only this it will be OP till Rank of Commander!!! I often use fire now and still I and very PRO with it It burns M3s so hard!!! xD.....So you're crys got profit if you would buy M2 rail you won't be good....now ur unstoppable with Fire....but sometimes its kinda useless against Loam and Zeus users... but they are alot later in high ranks till then....you Dominate... :D
  6. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    OMG M3 rail is really OP....I keep using DP with it and I 1 shot everything that comes in my way...even m3 hunter,viking and M2 mammoth and titan....also m2 smoky is OP.....with it, I keep breaking the targets of rail when they are about to fire on me...Having a Great time now :D...what about you guys?
  7. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Come 1v1 now pls :(
  8. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    GG with New combo...Guess what?
  9. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Oh BS! not enough crys for M3 twins because I have to buy m2 and m3... :( :(
  10. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I am confused please help guys M3 RAIL? or M3 twins or M3 viking?
  11. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Its for the one who WON STAR SERIES CHAMPIONS!!!! 1ST PLACE And here is another pic with me and O.U.F.A And....Got a Goldbox with DFL,Bright and KOL..
  12. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    GREAT Match with O.U.F.A
  13. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Changes to Daily Missions are live

    Finally!!! :D :lol: ^_^
  14. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    340k I know so I want m3 twins rail is not good prodigis everywhere....
  15. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I will be getting m3 twins and M3 rail also M2 mammoth and hopefully m3 viking 2moro(not sure if I could buy all of them)
  16. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Is Sale on August 7-8? http://tankionline.com/en/2015/08/discounts-from-star-series-champions/
  17. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    ^ Who is this Storehouse of Clan info?
  18. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    when O.U.F.A writes a word in chat.....
  19. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Simple....you stop downvoting I stop downvoting :)
  20. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Didn't actually downvoted you! I only down voted the one who downvoted my post! not you...but if you're willing to play downvote games withme then its OK. :)
  21. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    After I get full Power :)
  22. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    I have some requests.....the one who left this clan should not say anything here about his current clan....we are not here to hear those....when you leave this clan you shouldn't ask ur previous clan for your new clan we are not here to do these things...we care for our own clan development.
  23. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    if members leave continuously then URR might incure serious loss.
  24. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Thx. But I would probably listen more to my m8s they give Wise advices! :)
  25. r_TURBO7_the_master0

    Clan ''Urban Rangers Reunited'' [URR]

    Will it be wise to do this?
×
×
  • Create New...