Jump to content
EN
Play

Forum

Fuel

Tanker
  • Posts

    5 435
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fuel

  1. Welcomeeee and turbo you were off ;)
  2. I took a video, can anyone tell me how to post it here?? Any smart boy tell me please :)
  3. When the orange tanks comes it means, training of the parkour club has come xD
  4. Training with my parkour club ^_^ Picture 1 : Picture 2: Picture 3: Picture 4: Picture 5: Picture 6:
  5. I still know what you said after I left, + I feel like hiding that post ^^
  6. Why no credits to the helpers?
  7. Fuel

    Tanki Picture of the Day - Have any?

    Are these guys from "Rent A Spec" btw congrats :)
  8. Picture 1 : Picture 2: Picture 3: Picture 4: Picture 5: Picture 6:
  9. Congrats on that awesome kit :D
  10. We had an awesome training, Falcon is really an great supporter and ruth is also a good jumper and anti noobs is a all rounder as he has all m3's except dictator :D After I also realized that I am a good jumper too XD In some time I will start posting pictures :)
  11. I bought M1 fire, I feel so pro :)
  12. Can someone help me too? I tried yesterday all day but couldn't get 1 :mellow:
  13. Umm ask the leader @Truthteller and you will be tested by
  14. Now please wait for leader's reply. :)
  15. I suggest you to accept XP/BP format players only.
  16. Is this your real account? :huh:
  17. Sorry but I idk how to edit my existed post to quote this post so btw he did not mention their names why me?
×
×
  • Create New...